My coding page (other than hopscotch)

scratch

Hi!

What this topic is

This is where I will post things other than hopscotch code, like things I've made on scratch and other coding places.

I have a few books about coding with scratch and JavaScript, also some other things. So I will be posting my code here, and asking if anyone can help me, or if anyone has some suggestions.

I will post all kinds of code, except for hopscotch code.

Feel free to look at some of my code and suggest things, or try to remake my code and make it better!

I'm going to try to remake some things from the books in hopscotch, so my next few projects may be a random test project.

Thanks!

Current discussion/latest question I've asked:

To any hopscotchers who use scratch:

Do you guys want to make a studio for all of us! We can make hopscotch projects and just general projects to put in. It could be our little studio thing for us.

:

Cool! First reply! And like.

Maybe you could also look for more books on coding in a library.

Cool topic! I know some Java script :D

I was on scratch. I was looking at the projects, and I like how you can draw characters, add your own sound, and do other more complicated things. I'm going to try it out and code stuff on there. I may be on hopscotch less.

I also noticed that there forum is built into the website. I like that.

I'm Bluedogmc on scratch, and if you have a scratch account, let me know your username here!

Thanks!

Im jr12013676... I have 120+ followers for some reason :joy:

I'll check you out!

I feel like scratch is a whole different thing compared to what I've learned to do on hopscotch. The blocks are so different!

Cool! I don't use scratch, I just use it when I am at coding courses with people that doesn't know anything about Hopscotch...

See, I'm not a huge fan of Scratch. It seems like everything is kinda given to you, rather than you creating a new way to do it.

Yah, but I think it's good for more beginners like me kind of. The forum that they have built in there website tho, isn't has fun has here. There's no leaders or mods (at least I don't think so) and people don't create friendships and inside jokes like they do here! (Like iguana squid jumpyduckz whatever XD)

Yeah, their forum is a bit more.. Structured? :laughing:

Ya. It's more serious, and there are certain things you can and can't do, it's just more fun here. (No offense to anybody on scratch, this is just my opinion)

Thats why I like it. I can Litterly Do whatever I want. Pretty much... My imagination runs wild... Im making an rpg, I can do 3d raycasting even!

I would've liked that but my likes ran out XD

I'm still getting used to using scratch. The blocks are much different.

Also, I just got tynker, and I might use that to. Does any one else have it? I think @Stradyvarious might.

If you need help or ideas using Tynker, just ask

Thanks! I haven't used it much yet, and i might not. What things can you do with tynker? It's like hopscotch, where you can just make games and share them, right? Thanks!

@Stradyvarious

To any hopscotchers who use scratch:

Do you guys want to make a studio for all of us! We can make hopscotch projects and just general projects to put in. It could be our little studio thing for us.

People I know have scratch:

@MrHotdog64

@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@LazyLizard
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@tankt2016
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Hoppertoscotch
@Sugarisyummy
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@UltimateCoder
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@YuxinaYammy
@Smartypants
@PerfectPanda24
@Explorer_
@ColourfulBlack
@JojoDude
@happy12345678910
@Sprouse
@GiraffeProductions
@TheGreenBanana
@Nerd4Ever
@MR.GAM3R

Please read above

This looks like a really cool idea! The problem is I just dont really code on scratch. I dont exactly like coding on there.

Yah, I'm getting used to it.

I made a whole new topic to discuss this studio I'm making!

I can still add you if you want, you can just chat about code with us there!