My Artificial Intelligence Code Doesn't Work -- Help please! {Solved -- thank you! Any input?]

@WynterDiamond Thanks! Well, what are you going to do now?

I’m going to send the project and my other homework into the teacher (it’s an online class) and then hang out a little more :slight_smile:

@WynterDiamond Ok, wow, your online teacher must be a fun teacher!

Yeah, she is! I have three classes with her each Tuesday :smiley:

@WynterDiamond It is 12:17 am over here… What about over there?

You do not need to answer if you do not feel comfortable sharing your time zone… I am just a little curious

The thought came up when you said: Tuesday

Oh, I’m fine with sharing my time zone – it’s 9:36 here :slight_smile:

@WynterDiamond AM. Or PM?

@WynterDiamond Good night! As I mentioned, it is 12:40 here… I need to sleep.

Get past me sleeping!
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz honk shoo honk shoo…

Good night! (It’s pm)
See you in the morning!

You’re welcome

That’s surprising. Here are how the variables were designed:

I didn’t need the yellow numbers, and you could probably have one variable for chat and questions.

What if you could code TRUE intelligence, including emotion? Maybe the computer could learn from the user, and generate random messages based on what you type? With a virtual keyboard.

You should figure that out. Use Tynker. It’s more complex but has tools that would make it easier.

The hyperlink isn’t working. (You know what a hyperlink is, right?)

That would be super hard to make using Hopscotch, because it doesn’t store variables in the cloud like scratch does, but it would be a fun collaboration.