My Artificial Intelligence Code Doesn't Work -- Help please! {Solved -- thank you! Any input?]

Yes, by all means :slight_smile:
I will be sure to credit you if you can help in any way!

I am almost done. Sorry, for taking so long

Sorry that I am taking so long. I am almost done though. Just need to add the new value system

@sophia71205 and @Work_kids_coding thank you so much! You don’t know how much this means to me :grin:

@WynterDiamond it’s done…it’s the best I could do. Some of it still glitches, but I got the text to stop blinking. I would also recommend to do the easy/long way out, which is (when __ is tapped, set invisibility to 100%, set text to __)

Okay – I will think about doing that :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Yep no problem

Um, this might take a little longer then I thought…

That’s fine XD
Take your time, I don’t mind whenever you get it to me.
Tonight would be preferable, but any time!

I just have to test it and I will publish

TYSM! I look forward to seeing your edits!

I didn’t necessarily edit.

Use as much or as little as you need. You may not need any, but I enjoyed doing it.

Cool! I will look at the code now. I will look at the code. Thank you, I’m glad that you had fun!

I think I just undid anything you had.

What you did actually worked. Thank you so much – I’ve credited you and everyone else who has helped me. Again, thank you!
Here is the finished product (v1.0)

@WynterDiamond huh, my code isn’t workin.

@WynterDiamond THAT IS AMAZING!!! We are making small steps towards HS artificial intelligence!

That’s okay – take a look at my most recent version, it ended up working. Thank you so much for helping me!

@WynterDiamond Anytime, do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you so much! Sophia helped me out a lot!

I look forward to getting your help again! :smiley: