My (3) Suggestions

Alright, so here are some of my suggestions for hopscotch (i bet one of them is already suggested here):

See who liked somebody’s/your project (yes i am very creative with the names thank you)

If you hold down the Heart/Like button on a project, a list of people who liked your project can be seen.

Remove the “Adults only!” text on the verify age thing pop-up
This is so there are a bit lesser chances of kids being able to lie about their age. They could just see the “adults only” and lie away.

Destroy (blank) block
Same as the normal Destroy block, but you could choose the object to destroy.

Thanks for reading my suggestions, and remember, “no topic is dakoan’s except if they would close soon”

16 Likes

I don’t think this is really useful

not really but :ok_hand:

that’d be cool

1 Like

Yea cool cool

It kinda works sometimes with lil kids tho lol

Yeah dat be cool

1 Like

Cool suggestions! :ok_hand:

I agree with the ‘remove the adults only’ too, I don’t really see the point of it tbh

1 Like

it’s just verify that you know what you’re doing with the link

3 Likes

Nice idea!

If they remove that, I believe the app’s age rating changes, due to external links being unrestricted.

Basically adding a parameter, but cool nonetheless. That wouldn’t be too useful until you can refer to clones by index though.

2 Likes

It’s there for a reason. This prevents kids from doing whatever they want and possibly getting into trouble. It also might change the rating of the app (age restriction goes up)

3 Likes

kids with moms credit card

3 Likes

The thing about the button that you hold down to see who’ve liked your project could be a problem for a project with a lot of likes. There wouldn’t be enough room to fit everybody. For example, say a project got 1.5K likes. An idea I do think would be possible is removing the thing that says “Adults Only!” I’m guessing many people lie about their age. I also like the choosing what to destroy better because when something comes Is tapped then it can easily be destroyed within the same character, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Well, i do put 2000 as my age whenever i want to get a link even though I’m not 20

3 Likes

100,000 likes be like:
Lag

1 Like

It depends if your parents know or not.

1 Like

Sad face we can’t connect to the internet lol

1 Like

Well, i do it on my parents permission so i think I’m fine

1 Like

Just have scrolling tho

I thought you were William04gamerA for a sec

2 Likes

At 1. That isnt really a fine idea
At 2. Its a NOICE idea, i think its fine for that because its kinda annoying (i put 1997 on verifiying age)
At 3. Noice, helps me on what clone to destroy

3 Likes

lol omg hahaha

2 Likes

…go brrrrrrr

3 Likes