new-to-forum
faq
faq⁣
faq⁣⁣
faq⁣⁣⁣

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share a few topics here: they aren’t really helpful, but they are interesting and I think worth reading. They all have to do with the forum/hopscotch being dead, and I think they are worth a read.

That last topic is mine, that I made 6 or so months ago. A few of these topics are older, but I still think they apply!

Thank you to anyone who linked this topic to newbie intro topics! That is what I wanted: for newcomers to read this topic and gain insight from all of the links I shared. Although @tankt2016 and many others have been constantly sharing this topic, I did want to revive it and add some newer topics to it that can help! If anyone has any suggestions, please go to my GT and tag me, and I will post that topic here and tag you!

Also, at the very end of the original topic I had a few tips. If anyone else has tips, post them here, and maybe we can discuss them. Thanks again! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for featuring my article!

1 Like

Here is a great topic, discussing SBYP-ing! Perfect for newcomers who have NO idea what this acronym means!

@lollypopcorn

Also, you can check out this topic that was made by me! It was meant to be a hopscotch spin-off of this topic! It has some great coding tips and links to help you get started on Hopscotch! :slightly_smiling_face:

@the_dancer (me)

Here is another topic I came across:

It is kind of funny because THIS topic (must read for new users) is linked in the topic I just shared. However, I think some of the tips and questions that are answered are really helpful for new users!!

@tankt2016

1 Like

I have yet another great topic for newcomers:

@UnicornRainbow

It is a safe space and general area to ask questions and help! I can help you out on there, and there are a lot of other great hopscotchers there too! I recommend it if you have a serious question and just need a safe area to get good answer.

3 Likes

Love this topic:

@Hopscotcher

Explains how to make a topic very well, using clear images and explanation!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
If anyone has any new topics that are helpful that they would like to share, let me know! I will tag you and the original author of the topic! I would love to have some new topics to share.

Thanks for the help!

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV
@CoderOfMagic

6 Likes

I really like this topic:

@ruineditwas

It explains the process of suspensions and deleted accounts very well, and in a very relevant format!

2 Likes

You don’t know how hard it was to get all those images good.

1 Like

For this topic? How To Make a Topic

Well, you did a fantastic job with it! The topic looks great!

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

this is a great topic!

made by @laser_eyed_puppy, it is super descriptive and has some great tips on how to get featured!!

i 100% recommend to all of you hopscotcher/forum newcomers!

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV
@CoderOfMagic
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@PandaS

Join my tag list.

8 Likes

I totally agree with you, that topic is awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic, “Must Read for New Users” is my personal favorite of all of my topics. Unfortunately, I can no longer edit this topic as it has been almost 6 months since it was first created. However, to compensate for that, I have been linking projects in the “reply” section of this topic, just to keep updating it with new topics that can be really helpful for newer users. Feel free to link this topic on the General Discussion Topics to welcome new users (As GTs are banned!) I am sure it will really help them! :blush:

Here is a great topic I came across! It is sort of an old one, dating back to 2016, but I think it still has some useful tips and tricks of when to say GBOT (get back on topic) and when to flag. As of right now, the General Discussion Topic 3 is currently closed due to community flags for 4 hours, and I think at this moment, this is is a great topic to share all about when to flag.

It is very well written by @Pingu! Thanks for creating such a great topic!

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/when-to-say-gbot-when-to-flag-etc/17549

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV
@CoderOfMagic
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@PandaS

Let me know if you would like to join my tag list.

(BTW- I miss you guys {aka my tag list} since GTs were banned!)

5 Likes

Yeah it is super helpful.
I just made the op a wiki, so now you and only you should be able to edit it.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:))

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

No prob dude :slight_smile: glad I could help

3 Likes