Music tips and help for beginners

I made my first music piece on hopscotch. Any tips for creating music?

MASS TAG LIST from rawrbears post

@LazyLizard
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Gilbert189
@CreativeCoder
@Supermoon39
@MYD
@GracefulIcing1
@SmileyAlyssa
@Fishyguitars
@Sprouse
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Huggingfluffybear
@RubyStars
@ProgrammingHero
@SUPERSWAGGY
@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf
@Intellection74
@FluffyMice
@RubyWolf1
@LavenderLovinNerd
@Doodliedoo
@FrothyCad

The Hopscotch Music Club!

Um... be patient! Music is kind of hard to make!

Try @PopTart0219's music maker. It's very helpful. Also, could you post a link to your music, I'm on my laptop right now.

Here it is

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xtaix7flh

I don't usually make music but I'd say putting chords in makes it sound cool.:wink:

Im terrible at making music. I made tunes before, but those were just random notes that sounded good together. I have never even made one public song before.

I suggest start by coding a really simple tune like Mary had a Little Lamb and eventually you can learn new techniques and make really amazimg songs!

Do you think we should do a super fast Grammys?

• :+1:
  • :-1:

0voters

Try writing the music out in an actual staff, then setting values for eigth, quarter, half, and whole notes. Then, simply transfer what you wrote from the sheet music, to hopscotch!

Of you need help on inspiriation, that's pretty hard to get. Try hopscotchifiying (wow... I just wrote that) sheet music that you find on Google or whatever with the tips above!

I don't make music but I have some tips

Follow piano books

Reed timing!

Thank you everyone!!

No problem!

Mass tag lists are not allowed @PopTart0219? I have no power do you have an opinion

It's allowed; it's from the "friendly tag list" where everyone agreed to be on it.

Ohhhhhhh I missed out... ;-;

You can see it or add yourself here.

@bluedogmc-official The best advice I have is to start simple. I always examine the different types of music and the different ways to code it. Heres an example of some music I'm workin on... https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xt60mfbi1
I hoped this helped!

@Follow4LikesOfficial is a music master on hopscotch...bluedogmc you should ask him for tips

Thanks for the advice! Ps. I gave you a shoutout on my account

@Follow4LikesOfficial?? Any tips?