Music needed for game

music

Hey guys. You read the title. I need some music for my game. If you do it and I use it, you'll be credited, yada yada yada

I will need:

1) cheery music (not too complex, just some happy sounding notes)
2) same thing as 1, but slightly...twisted
3) scary music
4) creepy music (the game's called Insanity, of course I need creepy music)

You can do one, two, three, or all. Or none at all. Up to you.

Thanks!

how about I do 16 1/2 pieces? am I allowed to do that? if so I would actually humor you and go so that XD (pls say no, then I'd have to do stuff)

Lol, no you don't have to do that...

I'm still gonna make one, I've been wanting to mess around with hopscotch sound for... about 7-8 minutes now, so I'll give it a shot

your rejection has been rejected, watch me end up trying to translate something with 16 different instruments that ends up destroying the game itself XD

srry, doing original LOZ theme, you can't stop me, I have to do this, lines in to the melody, "you can't stop me now!"

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can make some music, it'll be out later today

the melody to the legend of Zelda piece is published on my profile now, but I still need to put in the accompaniment and those guys that everybody forgets, the bass clef

oh @Follow4LikesOfficial

What

@SnowGirl_Studios I think you woke him up... back away slowly...
that's it, keep going, don't speed up, just back away slowly.

Uh oh... -runs for life and doesn't stop running-

no! no! no! you're not supposed to speed up! (walks to her parents) my condolences on the dea th of your daughter, she woke somebody up (parents gasp)

• turns into a ghost and haunts @justanerd forever and ever and ever and ever

It keeps Going

forever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and everforever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now this meme goes to meh

:neutral_face:

k, thanks F4LO for idea :^]