Music made by Hopscotchers that bring joy to your heart!

music

There is so much awesome music that Hopscotchers made but what is the one that you want you keep listing to? Mine is heaven by @Follow4LikesOfficial and monody by @Follow4LikesOfficial thanks bye!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He's inspired me so much that I want to see if I could play it on my piano

Yeah that is a goody!

Do you play piano? I play it also!

I play the viola in orchestra. There is this one song we are playing called fiddles of fire and I made a bit of it in hopscotch. Here is the link https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xu3ve5ic6

I'm a Grade 5 RCM pianist and I've played songs such as Fur Elise and Sonatina in G Major before on my trusty Yamaha.

Hahah, today we had a test and I had to play Chorale Fantasia on my Viola and got a 100

I took 2 years in piano though

I have been playing piano for 6 years I am 9!

Cool, I wish my mom started me with an instrument when I was smaller.

I'm so glad you guys liked it! Thank you so much for the kind words!
@Intellection74 @SabotageWarning Check this amazing version of it irl by Evgeny Kissin
And here is the sheet music! It's quite difficult, I've played it before and it took about a month for me to perfect.

I tried coding Sad Birds by Ravel, but ultimately failed because of the lack of keys in Hopscotch! I won first place in two competitions with that piece!

Here's a great version! (It should make you cry!!!)

I play the Viola, and I love the music on Hospcotch! I really like @Snoopy's music and @Follow4LikesOfficial's too.

I absolutely adore @Follow4LikesOfficial 's Mario music!
And @Giraffedolphin26 's do you wanna build a snowman!
They're both awesome!

Ha! A friend I know in real life, Funky63apprentice, made pink panther and got on rising!

All you guys can have your fancy instruments and stuff, but you know my instrument? I hit stuff. What do you think my instrument is?

I think drums!! That's just me!