Music is needed for my adventure / monster battling quest game

I need Music for my Game
This is my first time making a topic so if I put this in the wrong place or did something wrong it is unintentional.

Halp

If someone could make music I can copy to put in my game that would be super helpful because I am not good at making anything music related with notes. I can work out some way of payment once it is made and I need about 3 simple tunes to go with it.

What I need

1. Music for the title screen: Epic medieval sounding music (still can be simple though)

2. Music for the actual gameplay: Tense, battle music (again, doesn’t need to be complicated though)

3. Music for the world exploring: Very calm and happy upbeat mix

Again, this is my first time doing anything like this so please cut me some slack. lol

12 Likes

Sorry but I’m also not good with music. But if I have time I might try to make something.

5 Likes

Wow that was fast lol.

6 Likes

I just ended up opening the forum and I didn’t have any notifs so I was about to close it but then I got a notification of this topic. So it really is just good timing.
Also wut is the mood of the game?

8 Likes

@Team_23 ^^

9 Likes

if you include price, you need to include a disclaimer in your OP. A leader can edit that in if you decide to add prices (:

6 Likes

Oop- my bad. I didn’t see that. Hmmm you could say it’s like Medieval feel and fantasy.

5 Likes

@TB23

Here is the disclaimer that must be included in the OP if you decide to add prizes:

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

5 Likes

I am one of the worst at music

5 Likes

I can try to code a little something for you (the title screen music would probably be the most fun for me).

5 Likes

That would be amazing if you can!

5 Likes

I’ll try haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@TB23, do not ignore this post because it’s very important

5 Likes

I saw. I just am not sure if this is a competition or not…

3 Likes

well, this is your event so you decide

4 Likes

So if I offer any prize of any kind even just a shoutout or credit I should still put that?

5 Likes

You only need to add the disclaimer if you are offering seeds as prizes. Otherwise you do not need the disclaimer :)

7 Likes

Well I would offer seeds if I didn’t blow them on the Halloween thing… lol

5 Likes

ATTENTION all participants (1.5 so far lol)

The reward for making me music will be having your name as credit on the game and in the credits section. I am broke so sorry for no seeds. Not to worry though, my project is gonna have at minimum a billion likes so it’ll most likely help you out :wink:

if I ever finish it…

3 Likes

I’ll join.
Are you okay with something pirate-y? It kinda sounds medival-ish.
Like this

3 Likes