Murphy1's general topic II (FreshGuppyIsTheBest)(Murphy is Better)(FreshGuppyIsAGuppy?) (sham set a potatoe on fire)

general_topic
murphy1isawesome
frehisgoodto
noonebetterthanfresh
🐱☘️

Not this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes unfortunately

I’m walking home in so much snow

Oof you got 5 inches more than me

@tankt2016 any word on going to public school?

@Murphy1

tank you for da spam lieks

Not much, my mom just went to a meeting at the school recently and she said all the teachers seem very nice and professional.
And someone there has baby angelfish to give away so I hope we have a 20 gallon tank so we can get some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was interesting, reading that body image topic.

20 gallons?? Holy cow
How many babies?

I don’t know but the owner of the angelfish put up a “angelfish babies giveaway” post on social media in like October and she still has them and they’re still really tiny.

Yeah, a lot of people have some really bad body image issues.

It made me realise when I starting writing about my own issues that it was a problem from the past.

These past school holidays I’ve been working out more than I used to and I’m happy to say that it’s made a big impact on not only the way I look but my self esteem and the way I carry myself.

I no longer need to have an overconfident persona online to hide my insecurities because I know now that the real me is just as awesome if not more.

That’s really cool! (Not the bad self esteem part, but the part about you adjusting.) I wonder if this is all about the gym schedule.

I wish it was that easy for everyone.

So do I.

I’m very lucky to have been able to fix the issue so easily.

Now I just need to stop slouching and fix my posture.

Yeah, you should be proud.

When did you fix the issue? Just over this break?

Yup.

I had heaps of free time to myself so I’ve designated an hour of time where I workout and then take a cold shower (it’s really hot here rn).

Yeah, that’s actually really neat that you would work that hard.

I’d say that most of the girls in my grade wouldn’t work that hard, so they would just stop eating.

Hahaha. I couldn’t do that.

I’m the biggest eater in my family. I eat more than my dad.

If I stopped eating, a lot of food would go to waste.

I’ll stick to sit-ups thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Food is good.
Do you just do sit-ups?