Mr.rex's GT (It's here)

general_topic
mrrex
ciphers
thistagiswaytoolong
xmanmaybewashere

And tea. What’s kinda weird is I didn’t have lunch today becuase by the time I ate breakfast it was lunchtime.

I do that all the time. When I have the chance, I wake up at 10:00 am or later. By the time that I’m hungry, it’s lunch time :grin:

Today I woke up at 11…

I don’t think that’s a good sign.

Well, I think that it’s a worse sign that I go to bed at 11:00 at night and then I have to wake up at 7:00 in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I think it’s a bad sign that it’s like 2 am by the time I actually go to sleep

You’re a night owl too?
A magazine that I read (Muse) shows that there are actually two types of people – night owls and morning larks. These people can’t truly change whether their bodies prefer to stay up late or wake up early. Since society is geared toward waking up early, it is harder for the night owls to function. But there is good news. Night owls tend to be able to hold a longer attention span and remember things better at the end of the day, whereas morning larks get tired nearing that time.

Well the thing is just that I don’t like sleep.
You have to lay still, which I can barely do, and after a while in one position my body gets uncomfortable and needs to change positions. You can’t do the stuff you wanna do, and sometimes I get scared.

Worst part is if my mom finds me still awake she’ll kill me.

Getting to sleep isn’t always easy for me either.

That is hard. :confused:

I know! Sometimes, I get really good ideas just as I’m drifting to sleep, and it’s annoying that I can’t get them done.

I sleep with my blanket over my head (probably because I watch too many crime shows), and I don’t like to be alone in my dark room anyway.

That doesn’t seem right :frowning:

Well the thing with her is she loves sleep so if I accidentally wake her up…

Also about being scared I’m kinda weird. I’m mostly scared of like ghosts and stuff. The thing is part of me knows they’re probably not real but another part of me is like “still…” And also sometimes I’m scared I’m gonna get scared.

Back on the topic of food I’m starving when are they gonna get here with the pizza.

Oh, okay, well that’s a little more understandable. I find that listening to music helps my mind not wander to scary stuff.
Also, yeah. Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m kinda hungry too. I think that I’m going to have a mandarin orange. What’s your favorite pizza place?

Well Pizza Hut and also there’s this local place but it’s local so I’m afraid to say it’s name. But you know what’s great? Pizza and a milkshake.

Ooh pizza and a milkshake sounds good!
Also, yeah, it’s a good idea not to talk about loca pizza places :wink:

Oh here’s a random joke:

So I made a fire and called it August. I left and when I came back there was nothing left 'sept ember.

Ohh that’s a good one :joy: :joy:
Let me think…
This will show you how nerdy I am:

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary

And those who don't.

Oh, here’s another nerdy one:

You’re an iduim.

…by the way, that’s a metaphor.

an optimist says
"The glass is half full"
a pessimist says
"The glass is half empty"
and a programmer says
"The glass is two times as big as it needs to be"

I guess I was a poet and i was not aware that that was my occupation.

Is that a joke? I don’t get it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just me being dumb lol

Oh okay.
Me too XD