MR.GAM3R'S #HHC2016 Project

hhc2016

Here is my wierd, last-minute project that I put together last night for the contest. My other ideas took too long so I resorted to a good trick I had up my sleeve. It's nothing much, I would've added some cool effects and stuffs but I was short on time. I don't expect to win but I wanted to submit something anyways. I had fun making it :)

Here is the link: (UPDATED LINK:)
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/yc0eos9sg

Let me know what you think of it. Please leave honest feedback :D

0voters

Votes are public.

This is awesome I put10 I have never seen anything like this

Thanks, glad you like it :)

Please name it
"#HHC2016" NOT "Trick or Treat #HHC2016"
Also the quotation marks don't actually mean anything.

Really? I thought you just need to have #HHC2016 in the title, not it needs to be the title.

Well, just in case.

Wait, does the filler text inside <> even make sense?

Ok, changed it.

No, Loren ipsum doesn't mean anything although I think there are some Latin words in it. From the Microsoft website:

"Although the phrase is nonsense, it does have a long history. The phrase has been used for several centuries by typographers to show the most distinctive features of their fonts. It is used because the letters involved and the letter spacing in those combinations reveal, at their best, the weight, design, and other important features of the typeface. "

Ahh, ignore my vote, I clicked "10" by accident, even though I didn't view your project. I bet it deserves 10, though! :D