“Move to scene” Block

Basically this is just a block that moves an object to a different scene at a certain x and y

Example:

Move to scene (Scene) x (X) y (Y)

This block would help with backgrounds and other stuff

12 Likes

SO move something from other scene to the other?

1 Like

Also 1st, and I will be last

1 Like

this would be nice

1 Like

You can kind of do this by duplicating the object in JSON code (it will just run in both scenes).

But that is something that’d be awesome to see!

2 Likes

interesting

2 Likes

This is most needed in my opinion. Maybe it can be
“Set Position X ( ) Y ( ) in Scene ( )“

I think there should also be

“Clone Object to Scene ( )”

Do object set positions and colors save across scenes? If not, I think it should…

3 Likes

no I don’t think so. even variables, if you have variable x in scene one it won’t be in scene two, three or any other scenes

2 Likes

I meant if you place in a block in scenes 1 and 2, set their positions via code, and switch between the scenes, does it remember what the code executed in a certain scene, or do it reset when you enter back in the scene (through playing the project).

Variables definitely save across scenes. You just need to get the variable’s value on the other scenes…

1 Like

Variables are the same for the entire project.

Yes, but trails are erased.

4 Likes

mine aren’t

2 Likes

Are you using game variables?

4 Likes

I wish trails saved on the scene when you go to a different scene in the project (when playing it)…

2 Likes

yes, I am.

2 Likes

Well, do you have a when starts rule that sets your variable that might of made it not save?

1 Like

That would be helpful in a game with like, 20 scenes not naming any that I am working on but it would also be helpful for projects with less scenes

1 Like

Yea, good idea!

Yes cool tho sub doesn’t exist in ms HS
(Don’t have sub)

1 Like

This would be quite cool
Especially if you want an object you spent a lot of time on coding in another scene
Well yes you could copy and paste but this is more practical

1 Like

Kinda noice but i dint knwo if im going to use it

2 Likes