Most Used List!

hopscotch
code
ideas

Ok I'm gonna sound SUPER lazy, but I feel like we should have four lists in the code boxes
Most Used Ability
Most Used trigger (When iPad is tapped etc)
Most Used Values
Most Used Object
It would be UBER helpful if it's a big project and you have to scroll through the abilities and codes, and When blank = blank is at the end of the trigger list, and when you're making, say text art, it takes a while to search for specific objects. this could just save time! Tell me if you think this is a good idea :slightly_smiling:

MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!!!

Why you do this to me @OrangeScent1!
THIS WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

Ok, this is unrelated but
WOOHOOOO IM A MEMBER

Ok, this is unrelated but
WOOHOOOO I'M A REGULAR

Again @OrangeScent1
MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!

@OrangeScent1, I don't know why you invited me here, but okay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol sorry, wanted to test it out. :yum:
I'm weird...

P.S. MOM GET THE CAMERA

This would be awesome, but I RAN OUT OF LIKES!!! @ORANGESCENT1 WHY?!?!

It's fine, you're new, I'm 5 times weirder than you :wink:

Wow, that rhymed.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

None shall like this project without running out :smiling_imp:

Well than that means I am 50 million times weirder than you @Rawrbear!

Sorry for getting off topic: let's get back on though :grin::grimacing::grimacing::grinning::smile:

No, you don't even KNOW how weird I am...

Okay, back on topic! :sweat_smile:

I haven't ran out of likes and I liked your topic/post ;D.
Also, good idea, but wouldn't it include all the used things, because some people might only use an object/value/whatever once, and it would be on there. And if you make it so that if you used ___ X times, what if someone used ___ only twice, but is too tired and lazy to scroll down or click the next > ten thousand times in values?
And if they made it 2 times, maybe ___ was only useful twice. Maybe have what you want in boxes that you can drag stuff onto and take stuff away from easily?

Well, I see what you mean, maybe we could also hide the list when not needed? Like the preview feature sort of (Does anyone use that?):yum:

Yes, we could, and I would if this was implemented and I could, and I did use the preview feature for music and art with trails, but now it's gone! :' (

Aww I'm sorry :expressionless::neutral_face::disappointed: This Body Is Invalid People!

Yesterday I couldn't like for most of the night yesterday and I'm like

Can't live without likes

Agreeing with you!
I'm working on something, and scrolling down to __ equals __ is tedious.
We should also have a "recently used blocks" list!

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME @RAWRBEAR?