“Most planted” tab

with the new plants I feel like there should be a tab called “Most planted” where it has the projects with the most plants/something similar

I have conveniently put a poll up for opinions

• Yes
  • Yeah
  • Ye
  • Yah
  • Ya
  • Totally
  • For sure
  • I need this
  • Cool idea
  • No
  • Epic idea
  • Of course

0 voters

11 Likes

Ye! First post :wink:

6 Likes

I think it’s a cool idea but I’m not really sure how well it’d work.

5 Likes

wdym by how well?

3 Likes

This should be most plants this month/week, as projects would just stay forever

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a good idea. Sounds a lot like trending.

3 Likes

Yeah, but this is more likely to be used for larger projects since seeds are to valuable to waste on cheap lil projects

4 Likes

Plus u put way to many options on that poll to be accurate lol

2 Likes

This would be cool, but people could get themselves on it by giving themselves plants.

4 Likes

which is why you shouldn’t be able to do that

out of likes already? I just got them back…

5 Likes

Well, most people aren’t subs or won’t buy seeds for plants,so I don’t think they’re will necessarily be a ton of projects with a ton of plants. Most projects would probably have a similar number of plants, especially early on, so it’d probably be kinda hard to make a most planted tab.
Also, it’d be kinda like curated (Newest), and it actually seems a bit like trending too, just with money. Most “most planted” projects would probably already be curated, and youd just have a separate channel with them

5 Likes

That is an expensive endevour, and would require much confidence that the project is good

3 Likes

Just try it for a few weeks maybe?

4 Likes

makes sense

what about projects that recently got plants?

4 Likes

I feel like that’d be a lot like Newest Newest, and might have some things like roleplays or whatever, stuff that sued to clog up hs. There’s a reason that was removed, y’know?

Maybe the projects could get on “most planted” after theyve gotten a certain number of plants (maybe 25?)

3 Likes

possibly

you’re going to spend seeds…on roleplays? that doesn’t make too much sense

4 Likes

Can there be an “Eh” option? I feel like more users would be left out more than probably some do and it’ll come down to users going “GIVE ME MUSHROOMS PLEASE/NOW!”

8 Likes

For some reason I laughed at that lol

7 Likes

I did not see it that way, it makes sense though

I’d add an Eh option but:
no edits
would erase poll results

3 Likes

Just asking, how many projects will get that?

3 Likes