More Suggestions

Why hello there, it is me again. And I have come to annoy you with more suggestions for hopscotch.

Suggestion #1 - More Characters

I’m bored with the current Hopscotch characters. Here are a few new ones, and descriptions about them.
Some will be new characters for holiday seasons.

1. Halloween
  • Creepy Clown
    This’d be nice to scare you on Halloween! It would frighten you and may give you nightmares this’d be cool to add if you’d like to add a scary effect to your creepy projects!
  • Skeleton
    I don’t pay enough attention in Hopscotch so idk if this is a character, this’d be awesome to do uh scary stuff in your games…? You could also use this in other scary uh projects.
  1. (NEW) Easter
    This’d be cool to celebrate Easter!
  • Easter Bunny Rabbit Alien Thing
    You could do this if you’d like to make an Easter Bunny Themed game!

• Eggs
    This could be like a pumpkin in the Halloween theme in Hopscotch! This’d be epic with the Easter Bunny games

Wait Until

This can be used if you’re weird like me, and you’d clone someone every 2 seconds.

It’d be like this:

Wait - Until - Total Clones = 10
{
Set (Variable(Done)) to (1)

That’s all I have to say
@AECreators

9 Likes

Some great suggestions!

2 Likes

@Awesome_E can you edit the OP to make the size normal?

1 Like

You should still have a minute to edit – just close the <big> tag twice after the heading or add an extra line break after it.

5 Likes

I can’t edit anymore

1 Like

This is an okay idea but Easter is a more strictly a religious holiday, so it feels weird to cater specifically to it? Maybe just more general spring characters? Like the winter characters aren’t Christmas characters, overall I think this is a cool post though and I especially like the ideas for the skeleton one

5 Likes

I agree I was gonna say that but y’know

4 Likes

Ah, I see. I didn’t know that. Okay then.

2 Likes

I never knew you can “day” anything!

5 Likes

OMG reported and blocked

2 Likes

Do you mean like celebrating a holiday like in a different time?

1 Like

You’ve confused me now. I’m just gonna walk away…

1 Like

?..What?.. skskks

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

[I said sksks because I could not reply]

1 Like

AE-Bot:

Comprehension: 0%

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

There is a workaround in typing short messages. Just place the random letters inside <>, and it will all disappear. You just can’t place special symbols, nor a number at the beginning.

Example: <dikejf>

4 Likes

Sorry, I misread the OP.

And no, there isn’t a skeleton character in Hopscotch yet.

4 Likes

I love the character suggestions, but I think we can use repeat blocks and check if blocks to make something like the wait until block.

3 Likes