More of The Evolution of Bear

Recently I released a project called the evolution of bear. It was really fun to make, and it seems like people liked it. I would really love to make more stuff like this. First of all, I'm going to add on. No new bears, but information about each one. Another thing that I would like to do is make more character evolutions. Again, it was fun to make, and I'd really like to make another character. There is one problem: last time I used colors (with credit of corse) by @MagmaPOP to match up with the bear. I'm going to try to use my own colors in the future. This is a difficult thing to do, and although I've found a way to maybe do it, it's not perfect. I really need help with that part. The other reason I made this topic is because I'd like to know what you think I should add or do in any new versions. Here is the link to the original https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xvszs3pb0. Thanks to everyone for all the support so far with this project!

I think @CreativeCoder made a topic about getting HSB colors...

I will go find it...
Then link it! :D

If you are using that... I'm not sure...
I've seen what MagmaPOP uses before... But I can't remember...
Image color finder?
I don't know. XD

That project is awesome! :D

That was a terrible topic from ye olden times XD

Just use...I dunno the link :stuck_out_tongue:

http://imagecolorpicker.com

I found it! :D
The topic!

And... The topic isn't terrible!
It's helpful! :D

I tried something like that, but I had to convert it from RGB. One of the sites messed up. I hope this one works better. Thanks so much for the help!

I have a site too! Here's the link! Click Me!

Here's what I'm thinking for a sequel

• gorilla
  • octo
  • monkey
  • raccoon

0voters

:stuck_out_tongue:

You should do bird

I love the project! And there's definitely some "[Character name] HSB Colors" projects you could use.

Please do Star Girl and Robo and Bird!
And the Halloween characters!

Another HSB color site we use

colors.findthedata.com

I don't have the Halloween characters.

But you can always find a project that does and remix it! When a project stays in your drafts for a long time, system will eventually think you have changed it enough and will take away the remix mark.