More information later to come

project
coming_soon
woreblackinstead

I’m not a pixel artist myself but I can try to help
@FearlessPhoenix

coUld you add me? thanks :smiley:

I could help if you want. I’m decent at pixel art.

Thanks. Dylan329 and TCMS already helped. You could still look at it if you want. There’s a link on my GT, I’ll tag you there.

Okay! Really, I might’ve forgotten how to do it I haven’t been on in so long.

@TheCMStudios… your profile picture feels like something big is coming. Can you promise, that nothing will happen while I’m gone?

So I was told there weren’t any technical issues with the project. There is something wrong with my code which I have no clue what is wrong with it

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Mathgirl
@Legendary_myth
@tankt2016
@TheAwesomeBoi
@TheAmazingJello
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Yusamac205
@FearlessPhoenix
@Jordan

There is no error in the code. Remember, I completed it in my live-stream just fine.

I know, I don’t know if the mobile app can’t handle it but the web version can

Something is happening soon…

I am sorry to say that I can’t find what is wrong with Business Simulator, therefor, it is now sadly forever in my draft list…

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Mathgirl
@Legendary_myth
@tankt2016
@TheAwesomeBoi
@TheAmazingJello
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Yusamac205
@FearlessPhoenix
@Jordan

Dude, it’s the app it’s self! A bug is in the app, where the blue blocks don’t work…

It’s not that, every project works without error
Except Business Simulator of course

What? A few hours ago, there was a huge bug, where blue control blocks didn’t work…

I didn’t know they fixed it already…

I didn’t know that was happening, was this in general like for everything, or older projects?

Everything. I don’t know if it’s fixed or not.

Ok, all I know is that my calculator doesn’t work correctly anymore for some reason

Maybe it effected that too. Maybe check in with some people, I gotta go take care of a robot now. Peace!

Ok well I checked it and it doesn’t have anything to do with blue blocks, just a “when is tapped”