More information later to come

project
coming_soon
woreblackinstead

I’m gonn try it out now! I hope it’s super good! (/ - w -)/

This is so d.um.b…
I have to take Business Simulator down due to constant crashing…

Oh, darn it… : (

It’s working fine for me…

This literally happens every time…

Maybe your device doesn’t have enough space to run the game…

No it’s not that I have 18GB available
Hopscotch doesn’t even take half a giga byte

She means RAM…

My phone can run Hopscotch better than an iPad mini, 2GB of RAM should be enough. World Simulator is just fine and it’s a way bigger project than Business Simulator

It’s probably the trail art…

I’m not entirely sure… I emailed THT to see if they have a solution…

It never crashed on me…

I have an iPad Air 2… and it won’t crash…

I’ll publish it once more and test it on other devices and can you guys let me know if it crashes for you or not?

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Mathgirl
@Legendary_myth
@tankt2016
@TheAwesomeBoi
@TheAmazingJello
@GameCodingCrazy123
@pomtl

Wow, that game is awesome! The layout is well designed and it’s easy to play. You also have those cool animations that I like with your projects :slight_smile:

It doesn’t crash for me, but the image at the beginning displays as a black and white Hopscotch logo.

Cool!

Though it stopped when I got to 1045 dollars, about 66 percent through the game.
And the Hopscotch logo in gray showed instead of the pictures, like Mathgirl said

Alright guys, here is what is going to happen…
I´m going to just temporarily remove Business Simulator, I have absolutely no idea what is even going on with the project, it seems as though every time I work really hard on a game I´m gonna be working on in the future its release is just a mess.
If you missed what was happening, here is an explanation:
So basically there is an issue where the project would ¨crash¨ and cause the entire project to stop working and so you would have to close the project and open it back up, and this would happen every time you play the project.
There is also the random bug where the menu image is broke, and it just displays a gray hopscotch logo.

I have no idea what happened and I will be re-posting if there is ever a miracle update fixing these weird issues…

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Mathgirl
@Legendary_myth
@tankt2016
@TheAwesomeBoi
@TheAmazingJello
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Yusamac205
@pomtl

No information from THT yet, I’m starting to lose hope for this project

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Mathgirl
@Legendary_myth
@tankt2016
@TheAwesomeBoi
@TheAmazingJello
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Yusamac205

Didn’t mean to tag pomtl… oops

That’s ok. Can I be in your tag list? It’s a cool project

Also, would you like to help me figure some code stuff out! My pixel art is messing with me and because you’re amazing I was wondering if you’d help