More blocks for coding music

And I didn’t. Happy?

4 Likes

yes you did. I told you because I trusted you. clearly I can’t do that.

4 Likes

How about we steer back towards the land of topicness…? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I agree

3 Likes

It’s going to get portalled anyway. Arguments always get portalled.

4 Likes

Awww i missed an argument between silblings

3 Likes

What is portalled?

3 Likes

It’s about something about moving posts to the lounge and stuff

i think

3 Likes

It’s when posts are moved to a Detrius topic (which only tl4+ can see)

5 Likes

Just curious, but what is in that category

1 Like

no clue, never seen it

1 Like

No clue, I’ve never seen it

1 Like

Yeah that’d be cool but we need to understand that could be very exploitable and potentially abusive as people could find their way to get songs that aren’t quite appropriate.

4 Likes

That’s why it is suggested to be similar to images: all custom imports must be moderated (meaning that they will be stuck in the “project filter” until THT approves it manually)

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t see the actual post until after I commented. All I read was what someone quoted :joy:

3 Likes

Why don’t we add different beats, the guitar One note thingy is just so boring and I really don’t think playing some songs in Xylophone is any similar to the original song, if we could add more instruments like a noted guitar or a trumpet, then it will bring the hopscotch version more closer to the big boi.

3 Likes

I think expanding the note range, and adding in different instruments would be helpful. Maybe, so that it wouldn’t take long for you to scroll to find your exact block, once you tap on a note, a pop up will appear saying: Would you like the note to sound like a piano, guitar, Xylophone, etc, . This way the note section wouldn’t be too long, but it would also have a larger range of blocks.

4 Likes

Yes good idea

4 Likes

Dude, same. I’ve been wanting that for forever.

4 Likes

But then hopscotch would have to put a limit to how long a song must be, seeing as someone just trying to be a jerk, could ask for an 80 hour song to get approved, meaning tht would have to listen to the whole thing. That’s not very practical in my opinion

5 Likes