More Avatar Options in Hopscotch

Hi All!

I just wanted to bring forward an idea I came up with that allows for more avatar options to pick from for the profile picture in a Hopscotch account.

I realised that not all game characters are in the options for avatars. It would be great if all game characters were options for avatars because not everyone has advanced mode and might want a broader option of avatars.

The current list of characters that are options for avatars are:
Bear, Cupcake, Gorilla, Monkey, Space Pod, Dino, Octopus, Frog, Parrot, Cosmic Cody, Raccoon, Star Girl, Robo, Bird and Chillana.

Characters that could be added to the list:
Jody, Mr Mustache, Crocodile, Mandrill, Miss Chief, Mosquito, Toucan, Sloth, Anteater and Iguana.

And that’s not all…
When the ‘special’ packs come out such as the Winter and Halloween packs, those should be available for use as avatars as well but can be claimed for a limited time only. After the time period, the special characters won’t be available for the use as avatars. Those who have claimed the special characters, can keep them forever!

So that’s basically my idea.

Pls do this poll :point_down:

Should this idea be applied to Hopscotch?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you for reading!

If you have anything to say on this idea or any improvements pls comment below…

@ConStellations check this out…

12 Likes

I think this is a great idea! I’ve always wanted to have witch Jody or that snow queen for my avatar at Halloween and winter!

7 Likes

TOUCANNNNN……

7 Likes

I’d love this! I also think maybe THT should add a summer and spring character event!

5 Likes

This sounds like a super cool idea! I would love to see this in Hopscotch.

4 Likes

Yeah that would be cool!

3 Likes

Wow 30 votes on poll lol!

Anyways, @Leaders is it possible to have this as a feature in HS?
Many said that they’d like it to be a feature.

4 Likes

It’s better to tag @Yuanyuan for something like this, since the leaders don’t have anything to do with development of the actual app c:

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll add it to our feedback list!

9 Likes

Oh ok ty!

Ok great, thanks!

2 Likes

@Leaders pls close this topic. I don’t think it’s needed anymore.

1 Like

let me know if you’d ever like this reopened!