Modscotch! (wip)

Modscotch is a work in progress library of tools, projects, and other things, you can check it you here:

(sorry, for some reason i cant include links even tho im at the level at which i should be able to :expressionless:)

17 Likes

tag me for updates :D

5 Likes

Cool
Try making a html thing with the hs API’s, it’s fun lol
(Also tag me for updates)
Here’s the gh pages link

5 Likes

Yoooo this looks pretty cool

4 Likes

Just putting the link here so everyone can access it :))

3 Likes

Oh cool. Can you tag me for updates.

3 Likes

(not sure if this warrants an update ping, so im not gonna)
im lazy, so im just gonna make the github page have an iframe of the repl lol

3 Likes

Make sure that you can’t access any of the repl info through the iframe :)) and also maybe just mind the language. You did censor yourself a bit but still not super appropriate for littler kids tho, so just try to avoid saying stuff like that in the first place in the future :))

4 Likes

Please tag me for updates!

1 Like

please dont, the mods dont like repl

4 Likes

Actually it’s not allowed because it doesn’t comply with guidelines
Yeah please delete it

2 Likes

dont worry, ill make sure you cant, maybe you have some idea how tho?

got it, wont happen again

4 Likes

Are you COAN?

2 Likes

You should delete that because repl does not comply with the guidelines.

2 Likes

Nope, wish i was though, he’s an amazing content creator!

4 Likes

There’s nothing against repl. It’s an awesome platform and I actually use it a lot. You can can’t share it because a lot of the features it has can’t be moderated by hs leads. It’s therefore unsafe for the younger kids, and everything here has to be geared towards that audience because that’s the intended age range.

Awesome. I have a vague idea but I unfortunately can’t help atm cuz I’m really busy with other stuff :(( I’ll take a look when my schedule frees up tho

Sic, thanks :))

2 Likes

Would a redirect to the github page if its not in an iframe work?

1 Like

Hm I think that could work but theres the issue of some other stuff possibly showing up and being used through the iframe.

I think just copying over the code would work best cuz it’s save the most pain in the long term and is a foolproof way of sharing everything without the risk of PI/CoF

2 Likes

You use it for your website though lol (its in your code)(its iframe)

Is iframe allowed?