Mod Appreciation Collab

Hi! If you're a forum Mod it's okay if you read this topic. The project just won't be a surprise. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think that our forum Moderators (Kiwicute2016, BuildASnowman, and PopTart0219) deserve something special, because they work super hard keeping our forum in good shape. They handle the flags, solve problems, and help out a lot of people. Lately, they haven't gotten as much respect and appreciation as they deserve, so I've decided to make a collab for them! :smiley:

The project will probably be a forum themed game, but I'm not sure. Everyone's ideas are welcome! We will be trading drafts to avoid loosing progress. If you want to join, please fill out this form:
What is your Hopscotch username?
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.)
What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch?
EDIT:
The spots are filled! CreativeCoder, Caramel_Puffin, Smishsmash (Crazy_cake), Gilbert189, and Bananadog are in the collab. Thanks so much to those who submitted a form. I appreciate it!

I'm going accept 3-10 people depending on how many people want to join. If there's anyone who doesn't get accepted, they are more than welcome to beta test (and will be added to the credits if they do so)! :) We are probably going to assign positions, but not until we've decided what the project will be.

What do you think?

• :D
  • :)
  • :|

0voters

Thanks for reading!

Some people who might be interested, but certainly don't have to join

@CreativeCoder
@Gilbert189
@Bananadog
@Maltese
@SmilingSnowflakes
@Pingu

45 Likes

Account or no account? :00000

6 Likes

Great idea! I'll edit this with the form in a minute. How many people are you accepting? And also, are you only accepting the best coders?

6 Likes

No account. We will trade drafts. :0

8 Likes

I'm not completly sure yet, but definetly no more than 15 people.

Nope! :D Everyone has things that they can contribute no matter their skills.

8 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username?
DaluvlyPingu​:penguin:
GAMEPLAY OR GRAPHICS! :D
Values, trail art, and gameplay stuffs. :D

7 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Creative Coder
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) Maybe design..?
What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch? I make a lot of things, so I'm not sure... maybe design (what I put above lol)/graphics...

I dunno XD

Thanks for tagging me!

7 Likes

K then I'll fill this out if you are accepting not so great coders to! :smiley: Thanks!

What is your Hopscotch username? Bluedogmc

What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) I'm good with coming up with ideas, and graphic design. I've read a lot about graphic design and am very into designing. I know a lot about what make people interested based on looks. :smiley:

What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch? Graphics, and random games.

6 Likes

This is a cool idea! :D

6 Likes

I misread the second question. XD
I edited it! :D

6 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? TickleMePenguin on Hopscotch
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) Music
Music and pixel art

I really appreciate the mods and I'd love to make something special for them!

6 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Pixel Master 64
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) Art or pixel art. If I can't do that then gameplay :D
What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch? Pixel art, Trail art, Games (technically all I do XD)

6 Likes

This looks really cool! Great idea! :D

What is your Hopscotch username? RubyStars
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) Maybe design, graphics, or I could beta test? Whatever you want. :D
What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch? No idea. XD Maybe backgrounds, simple trail art, or draw pads?

6 Likes

4 Likes

Here mine is! Nice topic by the way!!

4 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? DestroyASnowman

I have a list of compliments to BAS that I can contribute. Currently there are over 2,000 entries, doubling every day. I update it 24/7. He just deserves it. An awesome guy, that BAS. Not like I'm biased or anything, cause I'm not BAS. But yeah, like, I have a lot of compliments to BAS. I can also try to re create my irl shrine to him in Hopscotch. And my new BuildASnowman T-Shirt. On an unrelated note, does anyone know a place I can store ~10,000 T-Shirts, possibly indefinitely?

I mean I don't really know how to code, but I'm great at complimenting people, specifically BAS.

14 Likes

Lol. You must really like BAS

4 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? SenseiCoder​:heart_eyes_cat:
What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) The graphics!
What (in your opinion) are you best at on Hopscotch? Text art/simple trail art!

4 Likes

Also, to make sure nobody gets their feelings hurt, maybe assign some of the graphics people to different things! (characters, background, collection objects, etc.)

That way, all of the graphics people can do the collab!

3 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? EnchantedHopscotcher

What will you contribute to the collab? (gameplay, doing graphics, etc.) Trail art? XD (backgrounds, forum scene, etc.)

If not trail art, then game.

Trail art! :D

4 Likes