Minecraft project help

I’m trying to make a Minecraft like game. I made code so I can make things leave the screen and come back in the same pos. )The code sown below.) That’s for the trees. But I also want this code in my wood blocks that you craft so people can build. It does not work for some reason for the wood blocks… I need someone to help me tweak the code so the blocks end up in the place I want it.

5 Likes

You can ask @/CodeHelp on The YCTAYHCH:)

5 Likes

Ah yes you can do that I forgot about that

4 Likes

Also are you making it pixelated?

3 Likes

@CodeHelp can you please help me

8 Likes

A link to the project would be helpful. (:

5 Likes

Oh yeah ! - that would be nice

4 Likes

It’s not published so how would I post a link with out publishing it?

5 Likes

Publish, grab the link, then unpublish. (;

6 Likes

Yeah just post it and then get the link and repost it

3 Likes

Exactly how you can do it !

3 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11ec7wn0ia
Here’s the link to the project.

5 Likes

Nope not pixelated.

4 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand: usually it causes bugs in the program

3 Likes

So this is a custom block, correct? Instead of making a custom block, try copy pasting the parts of the code you want to keep. Because it looks like you might not want to have the same position for the tree and the wood, because it could get a little glitchy. Try altering the position of the wood a little bit and see what happens.

1 Like

I did copy paste and tweaked it but I think it’s the code in the repeat forever that’s throwing it off. The thing is though I need that piece of code there.

1 Like

I just took out the building feature and decided to put in a new update of my game so i have time to figure the code out. But I released v1.1

1 Like

I think it’s a great game

Why would repeat forever be throwing it off? Answering that question will most likely lead you to what exactly the problem is.

This is what’s setting the x ground and y ground

1 Like