Mindcool24โ€™s place of... well, IDK feel free to change the title Ok. Sounds good to me ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

general_topic
tv_was_here
โ€ฎereh_saw_ea
hopscotcher_was_here
mc24-was-here

Ok no one. Well Iโ€™ll still be on the forum

Oh, Iโ€™m so sorry it was horrible, but happy birthday anyway,

Yeah. Thanks. At least I made some good freinds on Xbox

Iโ€™m finally chilled out but Iโ€™m still sad and exhausted from everything

This whole day blows I canโ€™t wait until next month

Iโ€™m sorry to hear thatโ€ฆ A bit of good news tho I got into the realm

Yeay! What did you do so far?

Cuz Iโ€™ve been playing for a few weeks and have a big base

@Over_powered_wizard1 I have a really small house in a cave

Ok lol. Btw itโ€™s like factions and there is money, but beware and keep it in your Ender chest. Itโ€™s hard to play on mobile, but idk. I have a big underground base that got raided, so my teammate is looting and were combining at his base. So I wonโ€™t be able to play until a while, also I got a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox. I also have tons of money in the server and I just finished up a decent size gunpowder creeper farm that puts out a decent quantity. Also I have a double chest full of it. Sorry if this is long I just wanted to explain

Edit/addit wich is adding stuff to an edit

Iโ€™m currently at war with another factions and I raided them, but I killed his teammate 2 times and gained his elytra and armor. They also said some pretty offensive and inappropriate/nasty things that I wonโ€™t mention.

I also got terraria so yay but I canโ€™t play it.

@Mindcool24 I still have to get a hdmi to av adapter so I can play on my 14 by 10 inch tv that doesnโ€™t have hdmi. So basically i have to get An adapter so my Xbox one can connect

Cool! Weโ€™ll have to get on together sometime

That would be cool. I wonโ€™t be on anytime soon though. Iโ€™ll tel you when. But Iโ€™m not grounded from YouTube or my ipad

I could probably be on in like 3 weeks, because as Iโ€™ve mentioned I have to get an adapter for my tv and I have to get ungrounded.

Hey @Mindcool24 do you have school today? Or is It a snow day for you too

I have school todayโ€ฆ Hence the long delay

Ohโ€ฆ ok. Iโ€™ll be on wen you get home

Iโ€™m on all day today

Lol ok Iโ€™ll be on in like an hour or so