Mindcool24โ€™s place of... well, IDK feel free to change the title Ok. Sounds good to me ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

general_topic
tv_was_here
โ€ฎereh_saw_ea
hopscotcher_was_here
mc24-was-here

This is a little afk farm that I worked on for skybases on factions. It still has some flaws but works good. Btw I did this no youtube

The gunpowder was generated in about 35 ish minutes

It is the natural texture pack

Cool! I havenโ€™t had time to take screenshotsโ€ฆ

Oh. I probably will work on farms for a little bit after school everyday. Iโ€™m trying out several designs and cost effective, and also how good it is

Also farms are my favorite thing to build in Minecraft. I also might work on a storage system so I can keep organized in my base

Ya. I can help with item sorting

@Ana can I get a custom title of โ€œpraise Cthulhuโ€?

@CodeHelp
@pomtl
Can someone help me code a house(like with walls and stuff) With movement type like this:

Idk about that kinda stuff. I quite coding a while ago

Hey whatโ€™s up man

Iโ€™m back sorry I was on factions

And now Iโ€™m lagging but joining in

Iโ€™m joining in again b cuz it always crashes. I loaded up twice today and every time causes lag.

Fairly simple.

sorry but that isnโ€™t what Iโ€™m looking for. I think I as unclear what I asked forโ€ฆ I want something like a floor plan

What do you mean?

Kinda like blueprintsโ€ฆ
https://goo.gl/search/Floor+plan&hl=en

@HappyDolphin
I was looking in the old drawing topic, and I saw you did sprites (pixel art) can you still do those?

Whatโ€™s up rodrik

Hopscotch March Madness 2019 โ€“ MORE team members needed! No sabotage please! ONLY THE JUDGES AND TANKT RUN THE COMP