Message to Everyone

Hi everyone! As the title says, this is a message to everyone. So a lot of people on here pretend they are all happy all time, but they reveal later that they have been faking it. If you are upset, don't pretend you're alright online. Get help. I'm not telling you to make a topic about it, I'm saying go to someone you trust, and talk it out. Of course this isn't always the situation, so this also isn't always the answer. But if you're sad, you should stop getting online and sort out real life problems first :)

That stuff isn't just what I'm talking about. There's another thing too.

I just wanna tell you, to be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not, for any reason at all. Though you do always have to be nice on the forum, this doesn't mean you have to be overly optimistic or something if that isn't who you are ;D

Just remember, be yourself. Don't do anything just to get followers or likes or something. And if you're sad, take a break from devices and sort everything out. These things are basically what I'm trying to say here ^.^

Thanks for reading!

32 Likes
Lolly's Fren Tag List

@Artistic_cat
@RubyWolf1
@DrCrazyChicken
@Paige1212
@Shrek
@Houseelf87
@Kitty4U
@Explorer_
@BerryFOX
@TheDrawer
@anon10858172
@FreshGuppy
@BellaWafflez17
@Petrichor
@TheRealBlah

10 Likes

That is a very mature speech. :wink::clap:
But if we are having real life problems they should be kept to ourselves.

7 Likes

Thank you :)

That's basically what I'm saying, to go solve them in real life instead of getting online ;D

6 Likes

Another great, informational topic ;D

5 Likes

Thanks so much Ruby (^.^)/

5 Likes

Great topic!
:D

4 Likes

Thanks a lot candypai!

5 Likes

Good topic. But the problem with "being yourself" is that sometimes when people do that they turn into mean people...

I do like this topic. I'm not very different IRL than here, I guess.

6 Likes

Great topic frenapai!

4 Likes

Nice topic. If I was myself on here I wouldn't really be what you guys think of me...... there's another side of me.

7 Likes

Good topic, but like others said, what if "The real you" is mean? I don't fake my feelings that much anymore. But usually, if someone or something here makes me mad, I pretend that I am not mad just so I am not flagged and people don't think I am bad.

5 Likes

You should never fake your feelings in real life.. but on an online children's forum you souldn't rant about everything in your life that's going wrong. I don't mean to sound heartless but really this is what a lot of people think...

7 Likes

Great topic :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Great topic. Well said.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

2 Likes

Yep. This is a coding forum after all.

3 Likes

(Sry for off topic)
But remember that contest you had
Who won??!

2 Likes

Thanks, and I know what you mean. But just like the topic said, you do have to be nice all time because it's a kids forum, but you don't have to be overly optimistic or something ;D

1 Like

Btw good message
(You should be leader :slight_smile:)
(Everyone should though)

2 Likes