Mentor group 1 title is too short

This will be our topic for the competition.
@Petrichor
@the_dancer

This is for the “Mentors Coding Challenge”, right?

Yep!

Okay, great! Thanks for making this topic. If you are wondering, I am helping @the_dancer with the organization, hosting, judging and more. Feel free to ask me or @the_dancer if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Thanks @William04GamerA

Please title the name of the topic your group number ex- Mentor Group 2

Thanks!!

The title was too short so I added “title is too short”.

Ha, that’s totally fine

@Petrichor

Have you seen this yet? Cause I have an idea for the project. I’m only the mentor, you don’t have to use it, but it’s a beach run game. It’s like Subway Surfers or Minion rush, and you try to meet a goal (e.g. collect 100 shells) in a certain amount of time. Maybe “Beat the Heat!” for a name.

I think you guys are group 1 and not 2

I already have a 2…

If I am wrong sorry!

Okay. Let’s do that, it’ll be easy.

Any ideas on the specifics?

Do you have access to custom images? Because you could add pictures of shells, or…

:shell: shell emoji

No. According to Liza I do but I don’t.

Okay. So should it get harder? (IE 100 shells, 200 shells, 400 shells, 800 shells, 1600 shells, 3200 shells etc.)

What do you think? You’re the coder here! Although I do think it would be fun if there were levels…!

Hello!! Don’t want to interrupt,but what is this competition about?

This is a place or something.

I see that now! A mentor group, I’ll leave then…

Okay, so different levels with a place where you can choose and each one gets harder?

Any ideas for obstacles?

Well, I was thinking it would be like Minion Rush.

screenshots of me playing it

!
On this level ∧ the goal is to collect a certain amount of bananas.
image|375x500
This one you have to run for a certain amount of time.

Also, the goal for the screenshot at the top was to defeat a villain, but I think it would take a lot of code.
And then in the special events on Minion Rush, you have to collect a certain amount of special items. That could be a level possibility.

It was super hard to get these. I crashed each time!

It’s a coding competition. There are mentors to help the coders, but the coders make the final decision, and I guess it’s kinda like a sports bracket.

Okay.
I could do it.

I’ll start in a week or so, should still be able to get featured.