Memes and Hopscotch

advice
meme

Well guys, I know how much a lot of people like posting memes, but sometimes it comes out of randomness and has even caused a few topics to close because of it being off-topic.

I think thinning out the memes is a good idea, to make sure everything stays on task and Hopscotch related of course! And also sometimes they are very unnessacasry.

Because usually when people make a meme, it never is... Just... It's just a little off-topic and I swear some one posted one that seriously made me jump a bit:sweat_smile:.

Lets all try to make memes Hopscotch friendly!

Well said. There has been way too many memes lately.

Very well said! :wink:

That's true! It's why so many normal topics are getting closed recently.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

How about the meme topic

Ok.

I know you guys are talking directly at me, so I'll try to keep low on the memes.
I will post them in a funny moment, but I accept to not post like 36 in one post

Random question: what are memes? I'm going to respond that I knew the answer, but I don't. :flushed:

Definition of memes: a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Thanks. I knew that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yeah, those are really annoying. Once I saw like 5 in a row and I wanted to smash my iPad on the floor. :flushed: Don't judge, please.

And Follow4LikesOfficial, not all of them are too bad but yeah, STOP SENDONG POSTING SO MANY. (I am not trying to sound mean or anything.:neutral_face:)

*stop posting so many

These are memes:

Also, some people post memes with alcoholic beverages, which is NOT okay..

Oh.. That not appropriate...

Ya, no alcohol drinks, please. We not that old. :flushed:🍾