Mega Summer Camp Team 3

hey @FearlessPhoenix and @ellatm!
seems my device is outta action:/
- but I can totally help you guys with ideas and design - if you’d like! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i need help with ideas. i dont remember any old trends. (i remember art trends.) i didnt even know that coding trends are a thing.

2 Likes

Ah that’s a bummer, hope it can get fixed soon

Ella, what’re some art trends you remember? We could try coding one of those

2 Likes

Here are some art trends

Remix this and I’ll make you an OC
Remix this and I’ll ship you
Remix this and I’ll draw what I think you look like irl
Try to draw in my drawing style
shape art shoutouts (this is kinda a coding trend but the art community was doing it.)
liking someone’s old art
eating someone else’s hair
having a covid OC (an OC that you have until covid is over)
How you draw yourself irl vs. how you actually look like irl

there are many more but i don’t feel like typing them.

2 Likes

i forgot to tag y’all before @FearlessPhoenix @FearlessPhoenix

2 Likes

Cool. We could probably do shape art shoutouts, cuz those would prob be the easiest to code. The whole shipping thing is out tho since that’s ICR

2 Likes

what is icr?

2 Likes

Inappropriate content: romance
k I’m out

2 Likes

ok. good thing i’ve never shipped anyone.

1 Like

I kinda wanna do this. (@FearlessPhoenix @FearlessPhoenix what do you think?)

1 Like

lol I don’t really get how that’d work. Could you explain?

1 Like

someone draws them self eating someone elses hair

that sounds so messed up lol

2 Likes

ah thanks - hmm art trends - remember those tap and trail arts create - and draw on blank screen and see how it turns out trend!

3 Likes

Ooh that’d be interesting lol, we could definitely do those

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix @FearlessPhoenix what should be the name of the project that we make? I was thinking that the project could be called something like ¨the magic time machine"

1 Like

sounds awesome to me!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity (no apparent activity for 3 or more than 3 months). If you want to reopen this collab, just ask in this topic, and we will help you reopen it!

Note: This topic was previously unlisted, but since it was closed, it has been listed to the community again. It is general practice among the leaders to re-list unlisted topics after they have been closed.

The topic has been searched for any personal collab credentials, such as passwords. If found, any replies containing that information have been deleted. If you want to continue the collab, it is possible for a moderator to recover the post/posts that contain these credentials.