Mega Summer Camp 2020

If i read this correctly, you will sort me into a team based on what they get using their advantage points?

3 Likes

Nostalgia was first noticed when soldiers actually felt physical pain when returning home after a long time
Hence nostalgia literally means ‘the pain of returning home’
Nice theme
I am half a day late :(

3 Likes

Yes, correct!

2 Likes

Opening date for the advantage shop adjusted

I need to judge the entries for the extra advantage challenge and have therefore decided to delay the opening of the shop with a little less than one day to be able to judge your entries. The shop will now open in approximately one day and 3 hours from when I’m posting this.

See the challenge announcement post for an embedded time that translates into your time zone.

4 Likes

@MegaSCamp
from now on, I will be tagging the teams instead of the whole group

This challenge ended with no entries, which means that you have the same balance for team advantage points as mentioned in the announcement post.

The advantage shop is now open, and those who have advantage points can, therefore, buy advantages.

@Heracc, you will be in Team 2. I know that another team also doesn’t have any advantage points, but I literally flipped a coin to sort you into a team. I hope that’s fair enough for y’all.

6 Likes

Maybe, for trail art, you could do where certain trail shapes can be made

2 Likes

Hmm… so a tutorial on how to do different shapes?

3 Likes

Hey teams - the challenge technically ended, but I understand that all of you are very busy right now.

Two questions:

Are you still able to do this?

and

How much more time do you think that you need?

Tagging
Team 1

@Ren
@HopLoc
@Electogenius

Team 2

@GweTV
@SilverSong
@Cherry_Red

Team 3

@PumpkinGirl
@FearlessPhoenix
@ellatm

Team 4

@TrueHarryPotterLover
@tankt2016
@Petrichor

6 Likes
  1. I think so!
  2. Ah good question. not sure lol
2 Likes

Yes,

1 Like
  1. Yesss I am confident
  2. Uhh 1 millenium Not sure hmm
1 Like

No, I’m sorry I can’t really code these days

1 Like

i never rly started

3 Likes

School is starting for me soon, so I don’t think I’ll have time.

3 Likes

mine’s already started

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t think I can complete the last challenge

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Thank you.

I am reconsidering bumping the challenge, but many people are busy right now. My thought is to close the camp for this year, but keep the final challenge and drop it in the autumn.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry about the last challenge. I hope we can try our best to get something done :blush:

2 Likes

@MegaSCamp Thank you everyone for this year, and see you soon again. You’re all amazing! Summer is well over for me, and many are busy with school. But the quoted thing still applies… :thinking:

11 Likes