I’ll join!

1 Like

Okay, is not been created yet though

2 Likes

Sure, why not?

1 Like

:))

3 Likes

Can a regular edit the poll plz so it shows who voted?

@Unamed-Account, @asianninja?

4 Likes

I cant, ask a leader

1 Like

No a leader will @Leaders edit the poll

3 Likes

Okay, thanks

1 Like

After a poll has been voted in, it can’t be edited. But a lead can add a public poll underneath it.

3 Likes

Yeah, ik, it’s just it wasn’t before

3 Likes

@asianninja when asking for a leaders help I would prefer if you use the phrases please and thank you - this shows your respect for them as they work hard every day too help us all on this forum and there’s hundreds of users keeps the
At in mind the correct way is:

@Leaders if you don’t Mind could y’all please edit the poll too make it were it shows who voted that would make it easier for t1 too see who wants too join as it was requested by @Mb248 thank you’ll very much! :blush:

3 Likes

(I agree, but since they have already been tagged once, you don’t need to tag them again)

5 Likes

Lol true my fault I forgot

3 Likes

thanks for the tag! I’m happy to edit the poll for you.

however, it’s impossible to edit polls with votes in them - even for us! would you like me to make a new, public poll below your current one?

7 Likes

Thank you for helping @Serenity i appreciate it as does @asianninja since he’s still learning the way too adres people but it’s fine as he’s a lot younger then me and I mean a lot so if you saw any previous messages from him that appear rude please don’t take it too heart as he’s still growing mentally and just needed some explanation on how too adres y’all properly thanks :blush:

2 Likes

The way you worded it sounds a little condescending to me…

8 Likes

What does “condescending” mean @Fenith and if that means rude I’m sorry I’m not used too having many social interactions with other people before I joined the forum.:sweat_smile:

1 Like