Mb248, QuadraticStudios, and Nobody’s judging topic

@Nobody, @QuadraticStudios, this is our judging topic for the outer space competition.

6 Likes

And, @leaders, can you guys unlist this please? Thanks:)

1 Like

Nobody will judge topic? Okay then, who will judge then

2 Likes

Hi. just saw this

2 Likes

@nobody, @quadraticstudios, here it is:)
we’ll start when we’re all on tomorrow, yes? you two are from the USA (I know you are quadratic, and I think you are nobody?), though I’m in Britain, so we might have to use one of those time zone converter things, though I don’t know how to do one, so hopefully one of you two can do it

also, bump

3 Likes

yes

correct

what time is it for you?

2 Likes

(Britain should be just GMT or GMT +1 tmk?)

4 Likes

yeah I believe it’s 5 hours ahead of ET, but I’m not sure with daylight savings time

3 Likes

20 past 8 (pm)

2 Likes

k I gtg now, I’ll be back on tomorrow, though I can probably visit in 20 minutes to see if we’ve agreed the time

2 Likes

ok so you’re 5 hours ahead of me, @QuadraticStudios what time is it for you (or what time zone are you in)?

3 Likes

isn’t there 5 different time zones in the usa? I think there’s a lot

2 Likes

4 main ones, I don’t know how many total because of Hawaii and Alaska and the territories

2 Likes

oh, ok. bye then, brb in roughly 20 mins
but first I’ll spam like you app today, forum tomorrow

2 Likes

aw, I already liked all of your projects :(
I might save up my seeds then spam plant you in a few weeks

2 Likes

@NTh3R, this is private, sorry, but do you mind if you leave? sorry if it sounds a bit mean lol

2 Likes

ok lol
i set this topic to normal

1 Like

thanks ig lol

Est. Sorry I wasn’t active today. Tomorrow I’m free from 11:35 am to 12:10 because I’m in person for school. Tuesday I’ll be free most of the morning and some of the afternoon

2 Likes