Maybe make general topic names shorter?

@lollypopcorn how’s my gt

1 Like

I definetely agree. Can I use the omtl to let everyone know?

1 Like

Yours looks great @Mr.rex ;D

Also @BlastFusion you can if you want ;)

1 Like

There is only one drawing topic, and it is related to creativity plus lots of people draw and/or code art on Hopscotch. There are tons of general topics and most of them are unrelated completely. And the drawing topic’s name is not that long ;)

No there is not just 1 drawing topic. It’s name is longer than many gts. Also u just mute the gts.

1 Like

I meant that there is always only one active general topic :D
Also, I never said anyone had to change their titles. I said it would be nice if they could since long titles can get really annoying. If you don’t want to change your title, you don’t have to :)
And I refuse to mute topics as I am an unofficial moderator XD

Oh lol XD

Most people seem to like being spam liked anyway, so great idea XD

2 Likes

Yeah I also can’t change mine. (It is short btw) (there might be one gt right now that is kinda annoying me though)

2 Likes

what is it i will destroy them with likes

2 Likes

Here
http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/s-h-71205s-youre-awesome-dmf-the-apple-lover-was-here-if-u-dont-know-who-i-am-by-now-im-proud-if-u-stay-away-from-me-im-contagious-mimi-is-amzing-kay-kat-is-a-great-coder-you-are-a-great-hopscotcher-says-hoped-hopper/31328/1899.

3 Likes

Don’t you dare bother my likes rn. I will turn my like notifications off temporarily. I am still happy rn

1 Like

It would be good to add: Don’t change other people’s GT names and make them shorter unless they ask you to.

2 Likes

That probably came off a little rude. It was in reference to something else; we weren’t really laughing at her or the topic.

I do think that some of the insanely long titles are unnessecary, but I’m never tagged in those, so it doesn’t bother me. I think that if you are tagged often in a long GT name, then you are probably okay with it.

3 Likes