Mature Club/Company/Collab [Closed]

collabs
collab

Please read all of this! It's worth it! :wink:

Hi!

I want to make one of Hopscotch's first mature clubs.

Now, you may be thinking: "RAWRBEAR! YOU CAN'T PLAY HOPSCOTCH BECAUSE OF YOUR IPAD TAKEN AWAY!!!"

Well, I am just here to manage it!

So: here are the requirements. You MUST have all of these to join.

• You MUST, and MUST have correct grammar and a big vocabulary. (Ex: capitalization, spelling, punctuation, advanced word choices, correct use of words, LA skills. :yum:)
  • You MUST have at least 10 likes on a project, meaning that you didn't just spit out a random empty/abilities only project.
  • You MUST have not gotten two comments/topics reported unless I make an exception. (Ex. I got reported for stupid reasons! -_-)
  • You MUST be able to type a comment with big paragraphs, and have lots of details! (Eg. @oio's comments :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
  • You MUST NEVER be a jerrrrrrrrk, and if someone else has an idea, listen to it! If you are arguing, make a poll and decide that way!

I will decide co-leader after we have 2-5 members, and we might not even need co-leader!

To join, write in one full 4-5 sentence paragraph: (I feel like an LA teacher! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

• Why you want to join
  • What you will contribute to (Ex. General, all, design, code, help, etc.)
  • How/why/when you will contribute to that
  • Other comments..?

This is so long!! But, it was worth reading, because it's going to be a nice, mature (obviously), and amazing club! :smiley:

Is this a club just for mature Hopscotchers, or are you planning to make any specific projects? I think it sounds like a good idea, but I am curious if you are actually doing anything and what.

My name is Vortex Lord and I would like to join this club because I just randomly want to. I will help with coding and design. I can help with scene design and game mechanics

We will be doing projects as usual! We will decide everything else when we get more members. :wink:

You're in! That's big enough. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There should be a rule: age 10+

Yeah, I thought that, but that would rule out people who are advanced in LA that might've skipped grades in lower ages. :wink:

How is that possible that people have skipped LA

I thought it was required

and here, our guide calls the wild @oio, with bait also, with things such as grammar, and large paragraphs, which @oio s seem to love greatly, oh look, one's reading this now!

you know I'm just joking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Skipped a grade in LA, saying that they are more advanced. :wink:

@Kiwicute2015, how fast can you like this comment? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Sorry off topic)

Quick enough? I'll do better next time :wink:
I just ran out of likes...

Good! You were just spammin g my recent menu with likes!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wow, I just ran out of likes... :sweat_smile:

I want to join because I like being in collabs/companies and I like to code. I will be contributing code, design, help, general and more. I will contribute to that stuff with helping people on here and showing code if needed and anyone who is joining. At least you are still able be on the forums @Rawrbear.

I want to join because you are the leader! I can do a lot of stuff to help around in this collab. I will try to be on every day.

@GiraffeProductions and @Phase_Studios, you guys can join! :smile:

I edited it so your form needs to be 4-5 sentences. You're lucky if you joined before this! :sweat_smile:

When will we sart the collaboration project?

@Rawrbear I would like to join because it seems like a good club and I think having mature people in a collab/club is a good idea, especially since I like using good grammar and correct punctution even when I'm online. I have 10 likes, never gotten anything reported, and I think listening to other's ideas is important even if they aren't incorporated in the actual project.

I can contribute to everything you are doing, especially the actual code. I am on Hopscotch daily. I just hope that this collab works out better than all the collabs I've done in the past, as none of them have worked out. But I'm willing to give collabs probably something close to their last chance.

I would like to be a co-leader too. It's not a huge deal if I don't get to be; whoever you choose is probably a good idea @Rawrbear. You have good judgement. I hope this was long enough because I split my long answer into short paragraphs. Can't wait to see the results of this.