Please read all of this! It's worth it!
I want to make one of Hopscotch's first mature clubs.
Now, you may be thinking: "RAWRBEAR! YOU CAN'T PLAY HOPSCOTCH BECAUSE OF YOUR IPAD TAKEN AWAY!!!"
Well, I am just here to manage it!
So: here are the requirements. You MUST have all of these to join.
- You MUST, and MUST have correct grammar and a big vocabulary. (Ex: capitalization, spelling, punctuation, advanced word choices, correct use of words, LA skills. )
- You MUST have at least 10 likes on a project, meaning that you didn't just spit out a random empty/abilities only project.
- You MUST have not gotten two comments/topics reported unless I make an exception. (Ex. I got reported for stupid reasons! -_-)
- You MUST be able to type a comment with big paragraphs, and have lots of details! (Eg. @oio's comments )
- You MUST NEVER be a jerrrrrrrrk, and if someone else has an idea, listen to it! If you are arguing, make a poll and decide that way!
I will decide co-leader after we have 2-5 members, and we might not even need co-leader!
To join, write in one full 4-5 sentence paragraph: (I feel like an LA teacher! )
- Why you want to join
- What you will contribute to (Ex. General, all, design, code, help, etc.)
- How/why/when you will contribute to that
- Other comments..?
This is so long!! But, it was worth reading, because it's going to be a nice, mature (obviously), and amazing club!