Mathgirl's General Topic (project updates, small announcements, etc.)

Wow, that was a fast like… o_O

It looks really good.

Wow. Great attention to detail.

Apparently I’ve been on the forum for exactly (well, maybe not exactly if you count the hours, but whatever) two years now… I’d completely forgotten my forum anniversary was coming up, I’ve been pretty busy with other stuff.

Anyway, yay! :D

Happy anniversary! That’s awesome! :D

Happy Anniversary @Mathgirl!!:gift::gift::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

Congrats :DD

This is taking a lot of pixel art to make…though that might be because it’s from Minecraft.

Just something I made to test out the new Clone Index feature. The number of donuts is always equal to the number of clones made, and I made it so they’re always in the center of the screen. (Well, they’re only almost centered, but that should change soon.

I might end up publishing this later, but I’d like to add a few things first.

That’s so cool!! You should totally publish it :DD

Sorry I wasn’t on for a while, I was on vacation. I did get a bit of work done on my villager trail art during the road trips, though:

Some of the angles are a bit off, but I should (hopefully) have this done pretty soon. :D

So awesome!!! :00000000

That actually looks really realistic.

It turns out I made the whole thing a bit too high up, but it was pretty easy to fix. The way I fixed it could be considered a bit lazy, but it gets the job done.

Anyway, I’m finished! :D

It takes a really long time to load, but I might try to change that using clones.

Wow, that’s really awesome! Great job! :D

Omg, super awesome fantastic etc etc etc!

I totally agree with @DMF.
This is literally amazing!!!

I woke up to see that this got featured, thanks Hopscotch Team! :D

Congratulations! :D