So I thought about it, and you know what people need all the time?
This topic is based on how we created the old Idea List of Your Plausible Doom, where there’s a ton of ideas dropped in one huge list! It was generated by a bunch of different people in the span of a little while. But it’s pretty old now, and it’s just not good enough.
So here’s a new topic for every idea: it’s a mass idea list topic! :D
This is much different than an
Here’s how this will work:
Think of something crazy. Just use your imagination! This is a judgement free topic!
- It can be an idea, topic, food, joke, meme, image, etc.! As long as it’s appropriate and random, it’ll work! = , , , , …
- It doesn’t even have to be an idea! You could find and post a random image on the internet! Maybe it’ll give someone inspiration for their next project! (To prevent image spam, please read rule three!)
- It doesn’t have to even be crazy or random. Think of your favorite place or your favorite art style, or your least favorite subject in school, etcetera! Just think of anything! Base your idea off of a real game or YouTube video!
- Put your idea or thought in a reply!
- Repeat the brainstorming process! Add more and more ideas to your reply.
- Please take discussion and chat into other topics, like the current YCTAYHCH topic, so we can really concentrate on filling this topic with ideas, like an actual idea list.
- Post anything that follows Hopscotch’s Community Guidelines! If you think your idea might break a rule, don’t post it!
- Try to put at least two good ideas in your reply so that we fill this topic up to the brim with ideas!
- Try your best not to write down the same idea twice, and try not to use others’ ideas more than once!
- Please don’t only post random images. Try to post only one or two images every hour or so at max! This is to prevent image spam! Try using your imagination and thinking of random things, too. Images are worth a thousand words, but one word has the power to spark a great idea for someone too!
- Don’t judge others’ ideas, and don’t judge others for their ideas! Anything can turn out to be a spark of inspiration for someone, even if it’s just a word. You might not think an idea is good, but I’m sure someone else will!
- Try your hardest to continue a consistent chain of ideas, and try not to break the chain! Like rule 1, but it’s a challenge for everyone to see how long an idea chain will last!
Thanks for reading the rules!
Let’s start this topic out with a bunch of ideas at once, so people can get good ideas of what to make!!
And remember, try not to talk in this topic! Or at least keep chatter really brief, and add a bunch of ideas to your reply to make up for it.