MASH for the hopscotch forum

So have you ever heard of the game mash? I'm guessing you have but if not then look below to see how to play

how to play

So Mash stand for mansion, apartment, shack, house. This game will "predict" your future. You pick options for other categories such as location of home and future job. I will the draw a spiral, count how many lines there are and that's ur number. Let's say you got 8. I will then go around the paper and every 8 words, I will cross it off. Eventually there will be one word left for each category and that's ur future

So it's related it the forum because you can code ur future on HS and im gonna make a mash game on HS eventually

So if you want to play then pick all the categories you want and the options for it. A main category is future husband/wife so if you feel comfortable doing it then you can. You list 4 options for each category. Usually 2 of the options are ones you want, 2 are ones you hate. I recommend checking out the example below. I will reply to you with your results.

example

Location of house:
Brazil
London
Iceland
Australia

Number of kids:
Type of car:
Lambo
BMW
Mercedes
Mini van

Color of car:
Polak dot
Pink
Rainbow
Yellow

Type of pet:
Dog
Cat
Snake
Elephant

Husband:
Bob
Rob
Cob
Nob
Results: (all made up )
You will live in a mansion in London. You will have 7 kids. You will have a rainbow lambo. You will have a dog and ur husband will be bob

wow that's a really good idea!! I wouldn't be able to make a MASH game on Hopscotch though bc i don't really have much experience yet :sweat_smile: I bet someone could make it though! it would be sooo cool!! i think you could make a great version @Ella_13

This is an awesome idea! Bookmarking.

@BellaWafflez17
@Keio_Hopscotch
Thank you guys !!
Do u want me to make a mash for u?

yeah, sure!!

Please look st the example to see how to do it

Also, wanna join my german class XD?

I need to go right now, will you be on in about 20-30 mins?

Maybe
Idk

I got to study for some tests

If u fill it out then I'll do it before I go to bed

Wow, you really do have some good ideas for forum games! This is my favourite so far.

Thank you!

Ok.

stuff

Location of house:
France
NYC
Greenland
Ireland
California

Number of Kids:

Type of car:
Monster truck
Limo
Van
Jeep

Color of car:
Neon green
Purple
Blue
White
Rainbow striped

Type of pet:
Axolotl
Lizard
Snake
Dog
Hamster

Husband:
Joe
Sam
Bob
Rob

hmm idk if I'll have time to do your German class with my irl homework and schedule :grimacing: I'll take a look tho!

Alright

It's a very easy language

You will live in a apartment in Greenland. You will be married to rob and have 3 kids together. You will have a purple limo. You will have a pet snake

Le cough.

Here I said future husband/ wife it's just that the example was for me and I'm a girl