Martin Luther King Jr. GROUP PROJECT [COLLABING]

collabs
idea_help

Ok, so Monday is the day where its Martin Luther King day! I want to work together on a group project celebrating that people of all skin colors have the freedom.
So since this is a group project, we could have people (obviously), I will be choosing at least 10 people to help me with this project.
We need ideas relating to Martin Luther king! This project will be published THIS MONDAY! Most f you have days off so we could work.
My idea: I was thinking we could do a dark skin tone shake hands with a light skin tone in celebration :blush:
If you have any ideas, thoughts, concerns, or if you want to help, LET ME KNOW :smile:

STARTS FRIDAY WHEN I DON'T HAVE PILES OF HOMEWORK!

People who joined:
@Phase_Admin
@Nerd4Ever
@UptownStudios
@GysvANDRegulus
@PercyJackson9
@AwesomeWolf18
@Eco-FriendlyCookies
@GrizTheBear
@CreativeCoder \
@Calico2.0
When more people join, I will literally do this:

I NEED TO JOIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!
@a10, can I join this?

I'd love to help bring I'm already in about twenty collabs

I would love to help.

@a10 I would love to help!

Of course! Anyone could join :slightly_smiling:

Thanks so much for helping!

Thanks so much! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guys I'm doing dance warm ups (I do dance so I usually do dance warmups :smiley:) so I cant reply to all of your comments but I will be liking it and watching

Sure, as I am in no collabs that are currently being worked on. (Except for story stuff)

Can I please join
(Heart if yes or reply)

Ok, well, if you want to join I'm right here :wink:

Same here, I will be able to do it mostly on Friday night. Just letting you know, I will be getting on at 5 P.M United States EST. When will we start tomorrow?

I will be able to get on from 3:30 PST to 9:00 PST any day, unless I shower early. Yes, I shower late.

Sounds good! 20202020

Yeah, I have an eye appointment (yes I wear glasses) at 1:00 pm EST, so let's start at I'm guessing 4:00 EST

Ok! I will try to get on at then! Are in New England time? I am guessing so!

You are correct :relaxed:

You would seem to be an awesome friend in real life. :blush: