Maltese and Smishsmash for leader!

These two amazing hopscotchers think they wouldn't be good leaders but they would be amazing! Let's prove to them that they would be awesome!

@Maltese and @smishsmash for leader 2016!!!!!

Show your support with projects and posts here :3

OMG MALIE WUT HAVE U DONE ;u;

@Maltese FOR LEADER!

I dun deserve leader xD but thank you! :D

If they don't think they would be good leaders, why do we need to make projects saying that they're good?

Not to be rude, but if they don't think they are able to be leaders, we should respect that. :slight_smile:

Nu ;U; You should be leader

If you were leader they would never need new leaders because ur so amaze at being nice and helpful and kind

Not to be rude, but I agree with Gilbert. If they don't want to be leaders, don't start a whole campaign for them.

I want to prove to them that they would be awesome XD They're just super humble and don't admit that they would be awesome :3

Lol ok, you can close if you want Gilbert :3

It's not that they don't want to be leaders, they just don't think they'd be good leaders, which is untrue, but whatever.

I am so thankful for all you have done for me, ur an amazing fren to a ton of hops!

I just don't think I'm ready yet and I think I still have a lot to learn before I even consider wanting to be a leader!
It would be kewl but I just don't think I'm ready :D

But thank you for all the support you have given me!

Ouch.

I know you meant that for good reasons.

p.s. that didn't actually hurt. XD

XD You get what I mean XD

Ok smishy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I get dat

Phil approved O(^▽^)O

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gary

Yey Phil :D
But seriously, ur an amazing fren, hop, senpai, and lots of other stuff, @Malie!

that's just what I was about to say XD

We r so alike omg :0

Yep :D
I need to work on not being off topic xD I'm am such an off topic person omg xD

Thanks! And even though you don't think your ready, know the whole rest of the forum does XD (Including Phil) @Kiwicute2016 can you close?