Make your own Hopscotch character

For the name I guess we can. But I think they must first approve the name.

1 Like

You can if you want, and yes they have to approve of the name

We can only submit 1 character right?

1 Like

You can submit two

1 Like

So you can submit at most 2?

1 Like

Yes max of 2

Oh Oh! Sounds awesome! I’m doing it. AND SUBMIT 2? YESSS! Count me in!

2 Likes

This will be a contest? Does that mean only the winner’s character will be implemented on HS? Or does THT get to choose whatever they want regardless of the number of characters they choose?

2 Likes

There will be a poll on July 8th for the community to vote and the one they choose will be implemented into Hopscotch

1 Like

Only one spot huh. I guess it would be elusive.

1 Like

Submission. #1:

Noelle is a cute little girl who has freckles and short curly dark brown hair. She likes to skateboard and enjoys playing with her friends. When she grows up, she wants to be an astronaut. There’s one little detail I have to leave out because I might get banned for saying it, don’t really know for sure, but you know what they say, better safe than sorry.

8 Likes

That looks good!

Yay

The time is a nice long time. Whoop! Time to put this on watching.

2 Likes

Commission #2:

Andrea is a basketball playing girl who plays on an all women’s team called the Cheetahs. She’s a tomboy, but she hangs out with her friends, which are girls. She enjoys doing sporty things and is always excited for everything. She’s happy and joyful and spunky!

7 Likes

Nah that’s only if you collaborate!

2 Likes

Oki I can’t draw but I made this little guy

Hot-Dog

Originally bought on a hot dog stand in London by Chillanna, the hat is from The moon where cosmic Cody was chillin’ out a few years ago.

6 Likes

Hmm… might do this!

4 Likes

Hey nice! this got turned into a real thing!

5 Likes

Here’s a little guy I made in the hopscotch editor
This looks super atheistic
I ended up making it in somewhat Rodrigos little style thing just so it would match with the rest of the characters if it did get picked
Edit: it’s name is Skip
Description: Skip was a friend of Robo and strived to live a life of coding and followed Robo to a life in the hopscotch app

24 Likes

Does he have a name?

2 Likes