Make your own Hopscotch character

Rodrigo will tell us.

3 Likes

No.
It won’t necessarily get implemented. They’ll just consider it

5 Likes

So he will consider what has the most votes instead of what he thinks should be added?

4 Likes

will they choose the top one if they choose any?

or just one they like?

or like maybe it’ll have some part of what they choose?

2 Likes

All I know is that Ana said she’ll consider the 1st place character

4 Likes

oh okay cool

2 Likes

He will most likely pick something from the top places (first place especially). It’s his choice; he can pick first place, the top three, or even first to eleventh place. (If there’s a tie, he can go with everything that qualifies there.) It’s Rodrigo’s choice on which ones will be implemented into the app, since he is THT’s designer.

3 Likes

Ana said she’d consider the first place design. It’s not just Rodrigo’s choice cuz he’s a designer. THT is a team and they work together and share ideas .It may not be implemented.

9 Likes

I’ve said that about 3 times already lol, I guess no one sees it

4 Likes

I think it’s THT’s decision and Ana is just one of them. We don’t know if the other THT members will consider the first place or consider what they think should be implemented and added to HS.

THT has a different standard after all. They know more about HS (because they created HS) so they know more on what to implement.

It’s what they think should be implemented and not really what we want to be implemented.

The first placer does look nice so it’s likely to be impemented.

2 Likes

Ana said she’d consider it, as in being up the possibility of its implementation with THT, and they’d decide on it together

7 Likes

May I ask if she said she’d consider the first place or they’d consider the first place?

In other words, was she speaking of what she’d consider personally or was she speaking on behalf of THT?

Anyways I think they’ll decide together so let’s just wait and see.

3 Likes

This was my first time hosting an actual contest.
I wanted to ask a quick question, how did I do?

0 voters

Also if there are any ways to improve, let me know.

8 Likes

Great job! This worked out really well and some really cool ideas bounced. I didn’t read through the whole thing, but possibly have some more pointers in the original post or a sample character, idk

6 Likes

True, the information was a bit unclear

4 Likes

I thought you did great, but you never mentioned to have the description and name in the post

6 Likes

Otherwise, you played this perfectly 9/10

5 Likes

Well the description you didn’t have to, the name I figured should be

4 Likes

I think you did well! The only thing I would’ve done different is keep it active by constantly tagging people every so often lol but that’s probably just me

5 Likes

would* the backstory of Skip show up while Bear is dancing?

5 Likes