Make your own Hopscotch character

Ana has given us permission to create our own Hopscotch character that could possibly be implemented into the app. The platform or program used to draw your character doesn’t matter, and you can even collaborate with others but if you do, you have to code it on Hopscotch

This will be a contest so you will have until July 7th to post your character here and a poll will be posted on July 8th to judge characters!
@omtl

13 entries, 9 people

25 Likes

What art platform should it be created on?

3 Likes

Any platform

3 Likes

Hey nice!

@CodingRoyale maybe on hopscotch?

Also @TheCMStudios, an idea:

You would be allowed to collaborate with an artist to design your thing, but you if you do collab then you have to code it.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter how it’s done

1 Like

Cool! I was just about to start drafting one of these challenges myself. Would you like some help with something? And should I try to look for some design guidelines?

2 Likes

What do you need help with?

2 Likes

Just edited a bit, so if you do collab!

2 Likes

No, I was offering you some help.

1 Like

I think William was offering assistance if needed!

1 Like

Ah so if you collab with someone, you have to code it?

1 Like

Haha, alright thanks!

2 Likes

Yee, exactly!

1 Like

Just reach out if there is something I can help with, and good luck with the challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

I was thinking of a humanoid character (any skin type) with a rainbow flag shirt. I’m really bad at art, and too lazy to make a trail art so anyone can use this idea. (I would like to be given some credit, but it really doesn’t matter.)

2 Likes

Ooh cool this is actually a thing!

Can we make multiple characters?

3 Likes

You can but I’m gonna max it at 2 so it’s fair

3 Likes

What if the platform you use does not involve coding? Like a drawing app?

2 Likes

Can we give the character a backstory and name?

2 Likes