Make updated games not have to go through approval in some cases

In this moment, when you update a game, if it has images, it has to go in the filter again until THT approves it.
I think that if you didn’t add any images since the last version, it shouldn’t have to go through the process again
I think we need this to let people update freely, for example, I have an update I want to roll out on Trick or Treat but I’m gonna wait for at least a week because I don’t want it to be in the filter during the first 2 weeks of its release.
Also this would make less stuff for THT to approve
Idk just a thought

22 Likes

Also since you can’t keep an update in your drafts you have to update frequently to save your progress for the next version and that means it would constantly be in the filter

10 Likes

Or maybe I’d you updated it with the same approved images I don’t think is should go through the filter either

10 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m saying.
If you didn’t add any images, it shouldn’t need to go through approval

11 Likes

True, but how is tht going to know whether you have added pictures or not?

5 Likes

OMG yes filter is annoying. Games are in filter for too long too

5 Likes

because THT has to manually approve it and there’s not a lot of people that are a part of THT

6 Likes

Also big projects with no pics players can just report them.

3 Likes

the reports also have to get manually approved last time I checked, unless 2(?) people flag them then it’s hidden and then THT approves or denies it

6 Likes

Idk they could have a variable when editing like added_images and when the creator adds an image it becomes true and the project gets filtered

5 Likes

Yeah that works

2 Likes

I agree completely, or at least don’t make it disappear while updating.

3 Likes

I agree with this lol
And maybe make projects in excellents get moderated because idk someone might misuse the latest project rule

4 Likes

I agree. Good job fundardo

2 Likes

I totally agree!

2 Likes

I agree. It just doesn’t make sense to have the same project be filtered with no new images.

3 Likes

I agree because it’s getting annoying how they don’t have images and they still need to get approved

3 Likes

I agree with this

1 Like