Make this a better year. Please Read. An inspirational message for y'all

Please read all of this, hopefully it will put a smile on your face.

First of all I'd like to wish you a very happy new year. I hope 2017 will bring you love, joy, and happiness!
Set a goal this year, achieve it. Remember, if you work hard you'll succeed. The sky is not the limit, when their are footprints on the moon. So the limit, in fact is infinite. There is no limit. Do whatever you want, no one can stop you. Do something amazing in 2017.
You are so beautiful. I know the smallest things can hurt, but take a step back. Look at the world. Is the fact your best friend betrayed you, even able to be seen under a microscope. No. To heal a wound, you must stop touching it. Forget about bad memories. Focus on the good ones. Don't take life for granted. God created you, because he knew you could make a difference in the world. Everyone can. This is your life. Not anyone else's business what you do. Life is too short to wait for the perfect moment. You need to control time. You must follow the three C's: you must make a choice to take a chance or nothing will ever change. Life does have many obstacles we need to beat, but that's life. Would it be fun if life was easy? If everyone was skinny and pretty, everyone was happy all of the time? If everyone was rich and get what they want. Yes. That would be nice....once in a while. But it would be boring. Nothing would happen. Nothing would change.
Take the chance. You will regret it if you don't. Please. Notice your enemies from your friends. There is this girl I really liked last year, and she was really nice to me. But now she is really silly and annoying. Things happen. Things change. But that's the point. When you say 'life is hard' what are you comparing it to? Life is life. Don't worry. God is watching you. If you do something kind and generous, you will be paid by God in return.
Just remember,
Whatever happens, happens.
Don't stress :v:

Thanks if you read that, I spent a lot of time writing that!

@treefrogstudios's speech
I agree. It's time to change and make things positive and different. It's time to be different, not just say we should be different, but really be different.

My goal for the new year is to go out of my comfort zone and do my best in everything I do so that I can improve, and to try my hardest to be a better, happier person.

Have a happy new year, everyone! Use it as a fresh start to be a new, better person :smiley:

26 Likes

Great speech! audience claps

2 Likes

Thank you,
Stay amazing @William04GamerA

2 Likes

Awesome speech!
Great job friend!

2 Likes

Good job. Yay a for long inspirational speeches :D

2 Likes

Great speech!

2 Likes

@MiNi
@RobotPro
@thebestest
Thanks so much guys!
Do you have any personal experiences etc, You wouldn't mind me adding in?

3 Likes

Not really

1 Like

That was amazing, and that inspired me to write something as well, so I'd like permission to make a topic similar to this.

Anyway, this really touched me even though I'm not Christian.
I thank you sincerely fir taking the time to write that piece.

1 Like

Aww your welcome!
Yes you may have permission!

1 Like

God cannot watch me. I don't belive in him.
Otherwise, great speech
(My opinion)

1 Like

Wow, that's an amazing speech!:grinning: If you reworded some sections, it would be a perfect graduation speech.:laughing: Happy New Year to you too as well.:slight_smile::tada:

2 Likes

Great Rede!

1 Like

I thought that this would be a problem, but thanks! :blush:

1 Like

thanks but I don't believe in god

1 Like

Eh sorry.

That's an awesome speech. I agree. It's time to change and make things positive and different. It's time to be different, not just say we should be different, but really be different.

My goal for the new year is to go out of my comfort zone and do my best in everything I do so that I can improve, and to try my hardest to be a better, happier person.

Have a happy new year, everyone! Use it as a fresh start to be a new, better person :D

1 Like

Do you mind if I write:
@treefrogstudios's speech
(your speech)

1 Like

Okay :D

Don't mind at all

1 Like