Make Someone Smile 😄

fearlesss_topik
make_someone_smile
say_something_nice
make_a_day_amazing

Agreed.

2 Likes

That’s…certainly a method lol. If it works for you, go for it.

I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

4 Likes

im crying rn :(( this means so much to me, and im so glad that i was able to make you laugh :heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

this’s such a unique compliment, and that part really means a lot to me. ive always worried my humor seemed a bit obnoxious, but i am glad that you and your friend enjoy my gifs :’(( :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

and you’re also such a kind person!! i hope that we’ll be able to talk more, you seem like such an amazing person :heartbeat:

also sorry for the late reply, i would’ve replied a lot sooner but i had to eat sadly

3 Likes

Aw your making me cry! Seriously your so nice! I hope we can talk more too, your so amazing TD so here you go :sparkling_heart::unicorn::sparkling_heart:

Your so amazing, you deserve so much praise!

4 Likes

@Jazz omg, words cannot describe how much you care. I mean, you went out of your way to solve a problem and work through it. You pulled over your car just to help deal with a situation. You are absolutely amazing! You’re someone I look up to, you’re calm and collected. You actually care, you take time to make sure that we understand, you’ve helped the forum in so many different ways, unlike some adults I have dealt with in the path. Your family and friends must be really lucky to have you in their lives

@Silverdolphin, where do I start? You are so nice, one of the nicest people I have met in a really long time. You’re so caring, making sure that everyone is alright, even mad sure that I was alright after the incident happened. You’re funny, cool, and overall just a great person. Man, sometimes I wish I had someone in my life as great as you. Someone that is always there for me. Yeah, I have friends, really tight, but sometimes it’s a little hard to open up to. I feel as if you are right there, always ready to lend and helping hand. If I knew you irl, the first thing I would do is give you a hug, and thank you for everything. gives silvey a virtual hug. You are honestly amazing, I don’t know how you do it every day!

You both are just truly amazing people, and I wish you all the best in life.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn’t do anything too amazing, but hopefully I was able to help you out. :)

2 Likes

Aww thank you so so so much, you made me cry!

2 Likes

For me I really just either read or throw knïves or my axè

2 Likes

Lol. The latter is more my jam

2 Likes

No prob dude, least I could do
And you def helped :slight_smile:

3 Likes
how i feel about ppl in gifs 🤓

@blackseal

@ExquisiteSoup

@YogiLC

@jonnygamer

@itzmya

@fearlessphoenix

@gobli09

@SarcasticTvHead

@randomowlsLC

@Silverdolphin

@coderofmagic

@petrichor

@tankt2016

will add more later btw

16 Likes

Hello my friendo

1 Like

GFDCGIKFVIJN THANK YOU!

I have a gif that describes you I just don’t have it here!

2 Likes

awe thank u

turkey soup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::lips::nail_care::pleading_face::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Np, happy thanksgiving :turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery: btw :walking_woman:

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix best leader
@FearlessPhoenix best forumer and hser whomst chases fellow forumers down a volcano
UwU

1 Like

Okay I’m gonna do this one for the leads!

@Autobot_beejay

@Autobot_Beejay your hilarious! Totally! You’ve made me laugh many times, and transformers are awesome bro! I hope we can talk again at one time!

@FearlessPhoenix

@FearlessPhoenix your just amazing! Seriously! Your so kind and helpful there aren’t enough words to say how much I admire you! I’m gonna keep this short but your seriously amazing, never forget that!

@HopscotchRemixer

@HopscotchRemixer your a really helpful person who’s just wow! From organizing all the competitions to making the new user guide, your always helping people and that’s amazing!

@Jazz

@Jazz your by far the coolest adult ever! Your so helpful and I really enjoy learning from you all the time! Your a really nice person and your so much fun to talk to as well! Thank you for everything!

@Roller_Blade

@Roller_Blade you’re a really inspirational person. Even though you don’t post much we all know that your there, ready to fix and take care of situations so well, which I and many others really admire! Your art skills are top notch by the way!

@Serenity

@Serenity your a really helpful and kind person, and your always willing to help no matter what, so thank you for that (and with all the cliving too!) Your drawing skills are also really cool!

@SuperGirl3Acer

@SuperGirl3Acer how are you so amazing at art, especially on an ipad or something! Your also really helpful, and your so creative as well!

@t7lks

@t7lks Even though your in college your still as friendly as ever, so thank you so so so much! Your a really nice person, and well done for supporting +2!!

@William04GamerA

@William04GamerA Your so good at coding. How are you even nicer? You’ve always been helpful and positive, so thanks for that! Seriously, how do you code so well, and I’m sure you do as amazingly in other languages too!

17 Likes

Thank you! That’s really encouraging.:blush:
You’ve been super helpful, too, so keep being awesome! X3

6 Likes

aw thank you so much!

6 Likes

Thanks! You’ve been really helpful to us, and you seem really nice too. Try not to lose that positive attitude, cuz it’ll take you far!

7 Likes