Make Someone Smile 😄

No problem!
Just know that okay?

4 Likes

honestly?? this means so much…and i really don’t know what to say besides thank you. that prolly sounds cliche and lame, but i seriously appreciate that <333
you’re also such an amazing person CoM! you’re hilarious, smart and you’re just fun to hang out with…skksjskdk tysmm

2 Likes

also sorry for the late reply i was eating huehue @itzmya @blackseal

3 Likes

No problem:)
Nah it doesn’t sound lame lol!
I’m glad you appreciate it! It took some autocorrect lol!
Worth it for your smile reply!

3 Likes

You made me smile, squeal, and almost cry! I need you to come live with us and teach my brother how to be this nice (you’re just a few months older).
I remember the compliment because every time I talk to you, I think it.
And thank you for not lecturing. Only KayKat is allowed to do that, and I still don’t like it. Jk, I mean, I don’t like it, but honest friends are always a good thing in the long run.
I don’t really share anything those places that I wouldn’t share here, except maybe a few vents.

3 Likes

Btw, not sure where you’re getting your information, but it’s

Thank you though. It really does mean a lot to me.

4 Likes

Lol, I’m glad :slight_smile:
Lol, that made me laugh. I use 90% autocorrect on my posts lol, and with being nice, just tell your brother the lives you could impact by even opening a door

Yeah I don’t lecture lol!

And yeah about the news
You are amazing
And autocorrect came with beautiful but ig that’s true bc of an old pfp?

4 Likes

Still, you’re brilliant. I mean, I could read and write pretty well when I was 8, and I had a decent vocabulary, but I wouldn’t have been able to structure my sentences and carry on a conversation like you.

Hm, I’ve had two pfps that halfway look like me, but thank you.

4 Likes

Nah let’s go more in-depth, shall we?

@Hardcore_Hufflepuff
I know life seems tough for you but keep on going okay? Because in you there will always be a beacon of kindness and love, and your eagerness to help people. I’m not gonna tell you to always smile, for that doesn’t help, but I’m gonna tell you this-
“Look at where we are. Look at where we started”
Yes, I purposefully quoted your love of Hamilton, but you are so far in your amazing life. Your art is something I would pay for at an auction, and I’m so glad you’re in my life. Peace for you, my friend

I don’t know if you can fathom how much that means to me.
Not many people irl care or even know about any of my problems, so you and fea and Tankt are seriously a blessing.
I would probably lock myself in my room and refuse to leave if it wasn’t for you guys. When it comes time for me to go, I don’t know what i’ll do with out you guys. Thanks so much CoM!

5 Likes

Also since i’m feeling generous

@Jazz
Wow. You are so chill with everything and, honestly, I haven’t met many adults like that. You’re also always positive and supportive, and do your best to answer questions and be involved in the community. I’m sure you’re a great mom ;)
@Ana
I love your take-charge-leader attitude, it really reflects off you as a person. While you may not be super-involved, you’re like a great teacher, who watches her students and lets them learn from their mistakes.
@FearlessPhoenix
You’re so positive and supportive, even when things are rough. When i’m feeling down, you do your very best to cheer me up. You’ll do great things someday, I assure you.
@Autobot_Beejay
I know you left, but I realize that you would have been an awesome friend and i’m sure the people who were your friends cherished you.
@William04GamerA
You’re always very helpful and outgoing, and ready to make someone smile, which is a quality I value very highly.
@Roller_Blade
I don’t know much about you, but since you’re a leader, I know you must be awesome.
@Serenity
Your art is amazing.
You’re so nice and laid back and just overall very chill and accepting.
@HopscotchRemixer
Dude, you’re amazing at coding!
And so helpful!
@supergirl3acer
You were one of my biggest idols on Hs, and you inspired me to draw more. If it wasn’t for you, I probably wouldn’t be here with my art.
@t7lks
You’re so ready and on-hand when some one tags you, it’s p cool dude.

And leaders, you’re so committed to helping and doing the right thing, you’re all very admirable

14 Likes

skskskskskksks Thank you so much CoM, you don’t know how much that means to me! I’m gonna bookmark that if you don’t mind! I 100% agree with you about everyone else, and if you ever need something, I’m right here okie?

Your so kind and sweet CoM, this seriously made me cry!

4 Likes

It’s not fake news

2 Likes

tankt is right, it is not fake news at all!

3 Likes

Thank you @tankt2016 and @Silverdolphin

2 Likes

Just speaking the truth :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, you made my day! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My pleasure lol

4 Likes

aw, thanks man! it means a lot.

thanks also for taking the time to find positives in all of us leaders. it brings a light to one’s day to see such appreciation!

5 Likes

You’re welcome ;)

1 Like

@CoderOfMagic you’re so kind. Seriously you are so mature for seven, when I first met you I honestly thought you were 14! You should be a leader for sure, if it doesn’t give you too much stress :slight_smile: You are also super smart and supportive, so please take care of yourself, okie?

Your really funny and sweet, and if we ever meet IRL I promise the first thing I will do is take you riding in my favourite place ever, I think you will love it :blush:

7 Likes