Make Someone Smile 😄

fearlesss_topik
make_someone_smile
say_something_nice
make_a_day_amazing

la blush
Lol thanks! But not true

@CoderOfMagic, you are the best person ever. You are an absolutely amazing coder, and an even better friend. You deserve an A+++++++++++ for everything you do. If you leave, then you will be missed by soooooooooooooo many people, but if you need to you can. You have made a massive impact on my life. You are amazing bestie!

I agree, many people care and she is amazing

Bump/revive

@SarcasticTvHead I saw your stuff on hs and that socks big time dude. I’m so sorry, if you ever need anything, I’m here for you, and fearless is too. We both care and completely get what you’re going through. All you need to do is tag one of us anytime and we’ll be there asap.

Thanks y’all, it means so much to hear that…

No prob dude, that’s what friends are for :))

@ChickenGirl I thank you for being a piece of my prequel trilogy. You are honestly amaxing

@ilovechickens I thank you for being a piece of my prequel trilogy. You are incredible.

I was gonna write more but there ae too many words to describe you both!

@ItzMya- you’re a great artist! For some reason I will always associate you with Big Chungus lol
Rock On!

@swca- You are a great coder! Your music, intros, and ideas are superb! Keep on being that amazing person in life!

@sophia71205- You are kind, and answer honestly. Truly, I come to you both for advice and if I don’t understand things! Your compliment when I was leaving will be forever written in that piece of coloured paper on my desk lol

@Kayro- Wow. I mean, great artistic talent! Your short stories continue to amaze me, and you are amazing

thanks. :slight_smile:

No problem!

This is just of the top of my head I’ve been meaning to make one of these for a while
@AmiiboTrash you’re really funny and cool and I always have a lot of fun talking with you :blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart: idk a lot about most of what you post about but I still like reading it :upside_down_face:
@Grizzlyzoe girl where do I even Begin you’re really nice and funny and ofc you have stunning art! You’ve been my friend for like, years and you’ve been consistently amazing ily :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heart:
@gobli09 you always like my posts and i appreciate that Also youre just Really Neat uwu
@XiaoMiaoMi we haven’t really talked that much but I instinctively like u also! You have such a gorgeous art style! I love it!
@tankt2016 you’re really nice and your OC is adorable:))
@ItzMya you rock!! I’ve said this about like everyone but you’re super funny and just all around radical and have such cute art owo :gift_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:
@trustfalls you’re so funny! And have nice hair & personality and your art gets better every time I look at it :+1::two_hearts::heartpulse:
@svmaddy26 we don’t talk much either but I appreciate the likes also i really like your pfp :sparkling_heart:
@Kayro you’re so creative and great and ily!!! :sparkles: :sparkles:
@Healeybot1 you have a wonderful imagination and it’s always nice 2 chat w/ u, congrats on becoming an admin or something on your surreal meme wiki :heartpulse::heart:
@serenity I’ve literally always looked up 2 you and you’re such a wonderful artist and just, really awesome :two_hearts:
@ilovechickens you remind me of rid15 clampdown bc you’re annoying and I don’t like you
Probably missed a lot of people

Notice how I use a total of 4 adjectives in this ha cool

th sparkles emoji… no way.

my heart literally cannot, hhh thank you so much ily toooooooo <33333333

Omigosh tysm!!,

Jokes on you I LOVE rid15 clampdown

That sounds like a You problem crab girl :crab::crab:

I’m more angry that you said you didn’t like rid15 clampdown than anything else

!! thank you so much dude!!

that is not nice. apologize.