Make Someone Smile 😄

@Dylan329 Happy Anni bro! You’re the best friend I coulda ever asked for. You absolutely rock. You’re an amazing , amazing coder and an even better friend and person.
I had a whole project and big pixel art and everything planned out for you but my hs kept breaking even more so I couldn’t get it out in time :((

Hope you have a great day dude, you deserve it

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @Dylan329!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much fear! :grin:
You’re always super nice and supportive.

Also it’s okay, just the fact that you thought about doing something is already nice enough!
Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thank you! @koletsgo

7 Likes

No prob bro. N tysm :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Dylan329 Happy anniversary!!!

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Dylll happy anni
You will be spared if you don’t do pixel art today

6 Likes

Thank you
Good thing I already did a line today lol.
Gonna go do another, bye.

7 Likes

Happy anniversary!

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Bugsy345 and @koletsgo thank you!

5 Likes

@Dylan329 Happy Forum ani! You are a great hser, and I am blown away by yr pixel arts. Please keep making them! :grin:

7 Likes

K I know I’m late but thanks a lot you too

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: expect to see a HUGE pixel art before the end of this year.

7 Likes

@Legendary_myth Happy Forum ani! You are an amazing hser, and I am hoping to see more projects from you in the future. :grinning:

4 Likes

@Legendary_myth happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary Pixel Art MASTER!

4 Likes

Ah, this was 2016…

The reason I have stayed here and that I still visit here every day (and never want to leave this place) is because of you. The community. You all are amazing, keep it up!

Welcome every new user like you welcomed me. Keep working to become the best forumer possible, but also remember that you rock already.

Seriously, every single person on here rocks.

10 Likes

@Dylan329
Happy Anniversary!
You’ve worked super hard with your pixel arts, I hope this is a year to celebrate!

6 Likes

@omtl So, normally a post like this would be for a special occasion. But I don’t really have one. Just the past few days my thoughts have been getting out of hand a bit, I realized how much I’ve wanted to say this. So here I go, I guess.

I’ve been on the forum for about 9 months. It’s been a long 9 months full of many ups and downs. But all in all, I think this place has changed me for the better. I’m more confident now in myself and who I am, and I have a central thing in my life that I know I can come back to when I need it. This place, this community, has given me so much, so many things that I’ll never forget.

So this is a thank you. Thank you to every single person who’s talked to me when I was lonely, or sad, or just needed a friend. Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, who helped me to be where I am now. I’m in a much better place men.taly, and I know it wouldn’t have been possible without all of the amazing people I’ve met on here.

This place has been that one rock I can grasp onto when the rest of my life has been completely unpredictable. It’s given me people I could talk to and friends I could count on when I couldn’t say the same thing about the rest of my life.

And now that I’ve come out the other side of the part of my life I was in when I joined, I can say how thankful I am for everyone on here. You’re all amazing, wonderful people. And I know that it’s going to be a long time before you guys see me go.

Thanks everyone

24 Likes