Make Someone Smile 😄

Thanks!
And just because I have 4 more features than you doesn’t mean I’m a better coder than you. I’ll never be able to create the projects you do.

1 Like

@anon10858172 dude you’re epic, thanks

8 Likes

new users don’t even know that my account exists, and your account is really popular. you’re a great coder, and nothing can make me think you aren’t.
thanks anyway!

7 Likes

I guess we have to do something about this!

9 Likes

Mature? Gwe? I don’t think so lol
But everything else is true and he’s a great friend lol

2 Likes

He’s changed a lot HH. He’s really much more mature now, especially when it really counts

7 Likes

Yee Gwe’s changed a lot, especially in the way he now handles flame wars etc.

4 Likes

Aww much appreciated:))

3 Likes

@press2continue just wanted to say thanks ig haha. I saw the shoutout/ you freaking out about me following you thing you made.
I’m glad I could make you smile dude. You’re super cool and a pretty good coder. Keep it up friendo :)

8 Likes

Sorry :no_mouth: late, no problemo!

1 Like

I’d like to (somewhat briefly) thank the community and the mods in general for how nice you guys actually are.

Moderators: This is one special group of moderators. Nowhere in a company have I seen mods as friendly and relatable as you guys. Our transitioning is working out well, and I am pleased with how much tolerance and patience you guys actually have when dealing with us sometimes.

A fix like this (below) would probably be disregarded immediately pretty much anywhere else, but our community appreciates help and you mods see our capabilities and prepare us well for our future. Thank you for your hard work.

As for the rest of the community, thanks for both “being with me” [] as well as putting up with me sometimes. Some of you know me better than others. Sometimes I know what I’m doing, sometimes I drive myself in a loop. Either way, I love the support you guys have for me, especially when finding ways to code Hopscotch itself sometimes. The Siri Shortcut is a huge success and the JavaScript webplayer was as well, to take a couple of examples. As off-topic as we get sometimes, I’m sure we will remember this someday.

12 Likes

Again, THX THX THX UR AWESOME

3 Likes

OMG… dude, thank you so much! you’re so kind and supportive ;u;
i’m really shocke.d… thank you again and again!

3 Likes

It’s really nothing. You are an amazing coder and you deserve to be known.

4 Likes

Right back at you dude :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@press2continue I really like your projects so far! Keep it up :blush:

@Ultimatetextartist you’re pretty coolio, I hope we can talk more soon :wink:

3 Likes

Ur all awesome, silver dolphin, fearless phoenix and all the rest of you. Ur the friendliest community I’ve ever been on! ( sending cringy virtual group hug…)

5 Likes

Thanks so much. @Silverdolphin, you’re so kind and friendly, always helping me out. I personally think you should become a leader when August comes around! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: (if we can nominate I will nominate you!)

2 Likes

yeah this community rocks XD

feel free to call be Silvie btw!

3 Likes

awe thank you, I really mean it. You can nominate people, and I’m also gonna nominate you then too :blush:

3 Likes