Make Someone Smile πŸ˜„

fearlesss_topik
make_someone_smile
say_something_nice
make_a_day_amazing
split this topic #2613

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Discussion Topic 6 [Official]

Really? Cool! I didn’t know Fea had a bro :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @Apricity!

I got your poke.

5 Likes

@Mathgirl
You are amazing. Seriously, your coding skills rock -I love your projects so much! You are also a really nice person, and it’s great to see that you are still around now :)))

6 Likes

@DaughterOfHades, thank you so much for giving me a shoutout! i’m extremely happy to be friends with you. you’re really nice and supportive!
if you’re reading this, spamlike her on the forum and HS (her HS account is SnowLeopardStudios). thanks!

7 Likes

hi @Apricity! you always make my day by inviting me somewhere xD
you’re also very friendly and nice. thx for that!

5 Likes

@Apricity says thanks :slight_smile: (I think?)

but I agree, for sure!

5 Likes

@Silverdolphin, i’m sure you’ll become a leader. you deserve becoming one, bc you do your best to help forumers. thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thankssssssssssssssss dmf i don’t deserve this

3 Likes

no, thank you DMF!

You are such a nice goose senpai, and your coding skills are AMAZING! You are super helpful and supportive of your friends as well, you always do your best to make others feel good!

3 Likes

i don’t deserve that shoutout

3 Likes

thanks! i’m a goose

2 Likes

wat

you do, for sure! You are so nice and I really hope we can talk more :slight_smile:

1 Like

is that better?

@Lisa1045, one day you gotta come on here. i miss you so much friendo, please Lisie…

3 Likes

@A_Metalhead

6 you are super coolio. I’m really looking forward to working with such an amazing person and coder during the summer comp. You are also really nice, and thank you for coming back online, I hope we can talk more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second the motion

3 Likes

haha yes, thank you Gwe!

1 Like

@GweTV

meme lord you rock

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix you are a very nice person ! THANK YOUUUU XD

Fea = Awesomeness

SENPAI!!!

5 Likes